Compare our roster

endzorn

Reaction score
Take QB out of the equation because it’s such a polarizing topic.

Compare the rest of our roster to the rest of the NFL. Where do you think we fit? Nine drafts for this regime so I’m curious where the board feels we sit overall.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Weak at every position except LB, S, and WR. If you're going just by tonight, S is our only strength.

Steve2222

Reaction score
A 100% healthy roster?

Top half of the NFL. However, for some reason, the Seahawks always seem to be the most injury plagued team in the NFL with players popping up with random injuries no one saw coming every week.

James in PA

Reaction score
Overall, I think we are slightly below average compared to the rest of the league. While we are certainly not postseason material, we’re not bottom 5 crap either. I think we’ll finish with something like 6 or 7 wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adeltaY

Reaction score
Steve2222":megixlph said:
A 100% healthy roster?

Top half of the NFL. However, for some reason, the Seahawks always seem to be the most injury plagued team in the NFL with players popping up with random injuries no one saw coming every week.

The only offensive starter missing was Baldwin and our offense was dreadful.

The D was missing a ton of starters and played really well. Wasted performance.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Idk, there was a poster earlier last year that posted about the new training approach and huh ew it would lead to more soft tissue injuries... well, he was right. This is on someone in charge...

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I have aspirations that everyone notices that the O-line has improved significantly. As bad a Ifedi is, he has probably improved as well.

I hope someone on here who has All 22 can show what the passing routes were like the whole game because I have a sneaking suspicion that there were a lot of fly/9 routes out there.

Steve2222

Reaction score
adeltaY":pg56n65e said:
Steve2222":pg56n65e said:
A 100% healthy roster?

The only offensive starter missing was Baldwin and our offense was dreadful.

The D was missing a ton of starters and played really well. Wasted performance.

Fluker was missing too

adeltaY

Reaction score
Oh come now. Fluker is a solid run blocker and terrible pass blocker. It's not like Zack Martin went out of the lineup. There's a reason Fluker is making next to nothing guaranteed.

HawkerD

Reaction score
D is middle of the road :D We might have been missing Bobby and K.J. but the D played well enough to win. DL is horrid though.

Offense has to be bottom 25%. Nothing is good. Last year was magic out of a hat most times.