Vannett is awful

bigcc

Reaction score
I saw better blocking efforts from Graham last season, what a truly worthless player

mrt144

Reaction score
bigcc":2k6us9m4 said:
I saw better blocking efforts from Graham last season, what a truly worthless player

I was withholding judgment until this year but man...net deficit out there.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Vannett is blah, but Graham was a joke! Dissley is BOSS.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Total opposite of Dissly, the lunchpale guy. He's a Graham wannabe, without the talent.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Where is everyone getting this from? I only saw one truly whiffed block? And if I remember right he caught a few safety-net passes? I don't think he was even sent down the field at all.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
bbsplitter":9y45yrnx said:
Where is everyone getting this from? I only saw one truly whiffed block? And if I remember right he caught a few safety-net passes? I don't think he was even sent down the field at all.
The Vannett hate has been in full effect here for a long time now. With how little this offense has used TEs in the past coupled with him beingstuck behind Graham and Willson. SHOCKER! Of course he isn't going to get a ton of playing time! Now that he's getting an opportunity, he's looked fine so far. And some in the game day forum were blaming him for not catching his first look tonight when it was pretty much skimming the top of the turf. This place is ridiculous sometimes. :roll: