Did Jordan do anything tonight?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I saw him jogging onto the field as the announcers said his name, but I never heard or saw him doing anything once in the game.

Jville

Reaction score
King Dog":1zr2kw0i said:
I didn't see any splash plays. Anyone see anything?

They committed to increased Jordan's snap count carefully as he returned from knee issues. Also, as thin as they were at linebacker and as few of snaps as they had together, they had no choice but to keep it basic and straight forward in the front seven. Relatively vanilla use of defensive linemen if I remember correctly. Collectively, I thought they all pulled together remarkably well and had a better than expected game. They should tap into a bigger playbook for the up coming Dallas game.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3vq8d68s said:
I saw him jogging onto the field as the announcers said his name, but I never heard or saw him doing anything once in the game.

I'd love to see your post game post count when we win versus a loss. Having the time of your life arent you?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":jpir5hvs said:
pittpnthrs":jpir5hvs said:

I'd love to see your post game post count when we win versus a loss. Having the time of your life arent you?

Not sure what you mean. Does it seem like i'm rubbing it in for being right or something? I just answered the OP's question.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1896axmj said:
UK_Seahawk":1896axmj said:
pittpnthrs":1896axmj said:

Not sure what you mean. Does it seem like i'm rubbing it in for being right or something? I just answered the OP's question.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on here either