What was worse, the Hawks or the announcers?

seabowl

Reaction score
What made the game even worse last night was the absolute terrible announcing and lack of replays after key plays. There were just so many errors in calling the game. I remember one from the end where one announcer said although time is ticking down Seattle still has time to run the ball. The very next play another announcer says Seattle needs to hurry up and just keep throwing. I almost turned off the sound of was so bad. Anyone else feel the same way?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
seabowl":3450wkm4 said:
What made the game even worse last night was the absolute terrible announcing and lack of replays after key plays. There were just so many errors in calling the game. I remember one from the end where one announcer said although time is ticking down Seattle still has time to run the ball. The very next play another announcer says Seattle needs to hurry up and just keep throwing. I almost turned off the sound of was so bad. Anyone else feel the same way?

I'm surprised they could say anything what with their mouth's being full of Khalil Mack's balls.

Vesuve

Reaction score
seabowl":16qhs9h1 said:

I thought the announcing was awful.

Seriously, the worst I think I've heard over a span of 40 years.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Seattle’s play led to my frustration and their ineptitude put me over the top. Worst announcers in my memory

Wizofwest

Reaction score
The play by play was epically bad. Watching our offense was hard. Listening to those fools made watching the game near impossible. Is there a strike I don’t know about?