Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Cowboys @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So far, the season is going as I thought it would record-wise. I had very little expectation to start anything but 0-2. Under Pete we have started every season where we came out of the gate with two away games 0-2. So with a team under transition was it really any surprise we would struggle early on the road? Now that's not to say that everything is going to be hunky-dory just because we are at home. We were a pathetic 4-4 at home last year and all the warts exposed on the road these two weeks - primarily on offense - are not going to magically disappear at home. Until Russell and Schotty/Pete get on the same page, expect more growing pains ahead.

Even coming off a win, I am not too concerned about the Cowboys. While yes, of course they are perfectly capable of beating us, I just think they are such a "meh" team and Dak looks like he's on the precipice of being entirely average.

In the end, I believe home cookin' will be the difference. This team will welcome the energy the 12's provide and I see the team elevating their game just enough to get their first W of the season.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Cowboys 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-0

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Week 1: Offense played better than expected, Defense was trash.

Week 2: Defense played better than expected, Offense was trash.

Is this the week they put it all together, or is this the week they play like trash on both sides of the ball?

Seahawks 24
Cowboys 27

My Record to Date: 2-0

Steve2222

Reaction score
If Seahawks lose this one, they need to start licking their chops at the plethora of DL that will be available in the Top 5 of the draft.

Seahawks 20
Cowboys 12

Record: 1-1

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seahawks at home probably wins by 3

Seattle 17
Dallas 14

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I've been far too optimistic in regards to the progress of this o-line and the abilities of our new OC. Defense played well once they settled into the game last week, but the offense and Russ were awful....

Hawks still gonna win! 27-23.

0-2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Steve2222":2un3n9fg said:
If Seahawks lose this one, they need to start licking their chops at the plethora of DL that will be available in the Top 5 of the draft.

Seahawks 20
Cowboys 12

Record: 1-1

Been a long time since we had a shot at a top 5 elite pass rusher!

And maybe this is the game that offense starts to click, all the miscommunication from a new OC is worked out. Carson gets enough carries to be effective, Wilson gets comfortable, the line finally gels. :2thumbs:

Seahawks: 24
Cowgirls: 20

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3ao365g9 said:
Waiting for the Friday injury report.

Me too.

Facing a run heavy team, Wagner's availability will be a key factor. Run fits seemed ok with Calitro and Kendricks. Wagner naturally is a major step up however.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
2_0_6":2ox7sch4 said:
Going to be ugly:

31-13 Cowboys
Not trying to sound like a Johnny Jerkface but...
Have you seen *allas’s Offense play this year??? It’s worse than ours, no way they score 31.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I predict misery and suffering to anybody who's going to watch this on TV, but that's because they are having Troy Aikman call the game. Come out to the stadium for the home opener - or mute your TV and listen to Raible.

The Seahawks have not lost a home game in September since 2009. I'm expecting a close win in a low scoring game.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3kbafm2y said:
2_0_6":3kbafm2y said:
Going to be ugly:

31-13 Cowboys
Not trying to sound like a Johnny Jerkface but...
Have you seen *allas’s Offense play this year??? It’s worse than ours, no way they score 31.

We allowed 24 points (yes I know 7 was a pick 6) to a Chicago offense that ranks 29th.
Dallas ranks 30th, and it is very possible they score 31 if we cant sustain drives. If we still are without Wagner, KJ, Baldwin and now possibly Britt, its absolutely possible.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
3-0 toss up game. Fans set decibel record for loudest booing in history. Michael Dickson surpasses 1,000 yards in punting in one game shattering every punting record in history. Penny and Carson each get 4 carries for 12 yards. Russell Wilson goes 29-70 throwing for 119 yards with 3 picks and 3 fumbles while being sacked 8 times. Earl Thomas switches jerseys at halftime and picks Wilson off on a hail mary at the end of the game.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Wilson plays with heart. Wilson plays with fire. Wilson takes too many risks and throws 3 INTs.

It's an ugly week to be a Hawks fan. The bandwagon finally falls apart, and rolls down a cliff and randomly explodes.

Cowboy fans overwhelm the Clink, and the entire fan base of true 12s have to live out a bleak, hopeless season.

Cowboys 17 Seahawks 8

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Hard fought, a young defense plays with fire but a confused offense stalls and holds the Seahawks back.

Seattle falls in home opener.

23-13, Cowboys