Will Wilson ask to be traded next year?

xray

Reaction score
Just thought of a different scenario. Wilson might very well want out of this mess. I don't think he will be a Seahakw for life.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
They should trade him this year for three first round picks.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Frankly, I doubt there is a player that wants to come out here at this point.
Sadly, I think the only solution really is to gut the system.. Pete has to go.. Wilson has to go.. Thomas has to go.. the only viable players that should stay is our MLB.. rest of the SB players that were here for them.. need to be gone.

Can Chris Peterson coach both?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Bobblehead":27kg1upl said:
Frankly, there I doubt there is a player that wants to come out here at this point.
Sadly, I think the only solution really is to gut the system.. Pete has to go.. Wilson has to go.. Thomas has to go.. the only viable players that should stay is our MLB.. rest of the SB players that were here for them.. need to be gone.

I don't think Petersen would leave UW, he's having way too much success there. I think he'd be a good choice though. Since being at Washington he's had good defenses and the offenses have been pretty solid too.

northseahawk

Reaction score
I hope he does get traded. We ain't moving forward with this crappy QBs play. It was M.Lynch and the defense who gave a name to this fraud of a qb!

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
northseahawk":exeeio8h said:
I hope he does get traded. We ain't moving forward with this crappy QBs play. It was M.Lynch and the defense who gave a name to this fraud of a qb!
You forgot this :sarcasm_on:

Seymour

Reaction score
SkyHawks16":3jwa5h1v said:
northseahawk":3jwa5h1v said:
You forgot this :sarcasm_on:

Or forgot to wear this....

TMuiJgS

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
If he does, it won’t be because of the state of the team, it will be about money.

Premier QB asking for trade is pretty rare, even when their team is doing poorly.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
northseahawk":xecwbkob said:

I don't think Wilson is the problem. It's the system and Pete at the end of the day. They're still treating him like he's a rookie and giving him a tiny fraction of the playbook to work with. A 7 year, Super Bowl winning, almost MVP pro.

Wilson has the talent but what good is it of you're being held back by your own coaches? Put Wilson on the Chargers. Put him on the Bengals, Dolphins, Bucs, or whoever and I guarantee you that not only is he allowed to lead the damn team but he'd thrive and have staffs that will work towards his strengths instead of forcing him into a box he doesn't belong too.

Fade

Reaction score
northseahawk":1wcvlut8 said:

What was Lynch & the defense doing before Russ showed up?

Seymour

Reaction score
Fade":1zofn3l9 said:
northseahawk":1zofn3l9 said:

They were closer to going 0-1 every week than 1-0 every week....that is for sure.

But hell, the guy is a fraud....everyone knows a real QB is over 6 feet tall. :snack:

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":vwf062rx said:
Fade":vwf062rx said:
northseahawk":vwf062rx said:

They were closer to going 0-1 every week than 1-0 every week....that is for sure.

But hell, the guy is a fraud....everyone knows a real QB is over 6 feet tall. :snack:

The entanglement of factors is just too much to handle!

Sac

Reaction score
This post is dumb. The line of thinking leading to this post is even dumber.

northseahawk":2f7k3tus said:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Russ is the Kaepernick model in many ways. Without exceptional D, without a M. Lynch, with opponents increasingly figuring him out, Russ' weaknesses are exposed. He's OK to get us to 7-9 to 9-7 range unless other pieces fall apart.

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":x7am42ic said:
Russ is the Kaepernick model in many ways. Without exceptional D, without a M. Lynch, with opponents increasingly figuring him out, Russ' weaknesses are exposed. He's OK to get us to 7-9 to 9-7 range unless other pieces fall apart.
Weren't we 3 FGs away, all were missed by Walsh from being a 11-5 or 12-4 last season without those things?

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
I remember a certain QB going 3 seasons 7-9...no one is saying he isn't elite.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
No one will want to trade for Wilson.. we will be with Wilson until he retires or moves on.

toffee

Reaction score
No QB can single handedly carry a team to SB championship, Russ sure couldn't, neither could Brady or Rodgers.

In the past few years, we 12s learned that Russ was very good, pro-bowl good if not all-pro good. We also learned that his unique style requires unconventional game planning, play calling, and roster composition. He is a round peg in a square pegs world, he needs a HC that appreciates his unique gift, and glaring faults. Can a championship team be built around Russ? I would said YES, really would love to see how Russ would play under a OC like Sean McVay, a young Bill Walsh, or a young Mike Shanahan.

I often wonder if Russ would have done well in an early era, when QB had more freedom to call plays, and schemes were less structured. But he couldn't be allowed to QB in those days ....

bigcc

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2xof0way said:
Frankly, I doubt there is a player that wants to come out here at this point.

Hard to take you seriously when you refer to Wagner as "our MLB"... What about kj/Baldwin? They need to be gone? Smh

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
Wilson can sign his ticket anywhere he wants for top$$. I wish he wants out and the Hawks don't have to be financially hog tide for 4 or 5 more...yikes....build an awsome D-line...I feel they got a gr8 start with the DBS....Wilson is worth some serious trade value.....everybody wins.... :irishdrinkers: