Mychal Kendricks will be available to play vs Arizona (9/26)

hawknation2018

Reaction score
9/26 UPDATE:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1045006192114688000[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1042506850267090944[/tweet]

Bobby Wagner also practiced today. K.J. Wright has a shot to return, but I doubt he plays unless an emergency arises.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
That is good news. He played very well last game. Wasn't he the better one of the Kendricks brothers?

TreeRon

Reaction score
This guy is a good player. I hope we can keep him. Although, he is short and his thighs are way too big.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
He balled out last game. Great to have him back at least 1 more week.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1qnwruuh said:
When is he expected to go to Alcatraz?

Federal sentencing is not until January but the league could issue its ruling on his appeal to the suspension soon.

rcaido

Reaction score
If we start winning guarantee you Kendricks gets suspended...It will probably be for the Rams game

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
rcaido":glbbq3k8 said:
If we start winning guarantee you Kendricks gets suspended...It will probably be for the Rams game

He’s actually already been suspended. He’s able to continue playing until his appeal is ruled upon.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Glad he'll be here this week. Hopefully Wright will be healthy next week and then they can let him take his unpaid vacation.

mikeak

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":1q9gk30m said:
rcaido":1q9gk30m said:

He’s actually already been suspended. He’s able to continue playing until his appeal is ruled upon.

4 games?

pmedic920

Reaction score
TreeRon":1j8sa1ye said:
This guy is a good player. I hope we can keep him. Although, he is short and his thighs are way too big.

Some things don’t stay funny forever.
227a1569295657d96290757ef720867b.jpg

kidhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":roh88h12 said:
West TX Hawk":roh88h12 said:
rcaido":roh88h12 said:

4 games?

AFAIK there aren't any official reports of the length of the suspension. We may not know until the appeals are finalized. They may even come to an agreed upon length of suspension and drop the appeal at some point.

pmedic920

Reaction score
rcaido":1ebjorjs said:

Yea, he’s already been suspended as others have stated.

This move was simply a bandage to stop the hemorrhage, and if you ask me, was a pretty smart one.

Sure we lost vs the Bears but the dude was productive, and played a role in keeping us in the game as long as we were.

It’s obviously only a temporary fix, I don’t see a way the he avoids some “lock up” time.

Not sure but I think it’s a similar crime as Martha Stewart committed.
If they put her away....

Anyway, I hope we get as many games out of him as absolutely possible. Hopefully he’s got a good team helping him with the NFL situation, maybe they can figure a way to string it out.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
The difference with Stewart was the lack of remorse and reparations. This guy plead guilty, showed remorse and made reparations. Jail time in that setting provides little utility to someone clearly setting things right. I suspect a much briefer incarceration than Stewart received.

Post Edit by staff. (Pmed)

Not turning this into a racial debate/conversation.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Mad Dog":364u6gg3 said:
The difference with Stewart was the lack of remorse and reparations. This guy plead guilty, showed remorse and made reparations. Jail time in that setting provides little utility to someone clearly setting things right. I suspect a much briefer incarceration than Stewart received.

I agree and hope you’re correct.
Would be nice if they allowed him to make restitution, and maybe do some time on probation.

He’ll eventually have to ride out the NFL suspension but I’d like to keep him.
He adds much needed depth, and could be a starter.

IMHO.

AgentDib

Reaction score
We should absolutely be taking advantage of this opportunity with Kendricks to let KJ come back 100%. Although it's real tough to put together a LB group better than Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright and Mychal Kendricks.

bigcc

Reaction score
Keep fingers crossed for a very short sentence with a huge probation period, not out of the realm of possibility and he'd easily be back in time for next season... Willing to bet he'd remember who had his back when his contract is up

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1045006192114688000[/tweet]

IndyHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":14ku3uhf said:
Mad Dog":14ku3uhf said:

I agree and hope you’re correct.
Would be nice if they allowed him to make restitution, and maybe do some time on probation.

He’ll eventually have to ride out the NFL suspension but I’d like to keep him.
He adds much needed depth, and could be a starter.

IMHO.
Suspension for a white collar crime?Seriously?