Duane Brown

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am watching Seahawks Saturday Night tonight and they have Duane Brown mic'd up. It's awesome. This is a MAN among boys. A true leader. There's a scene where he is literally teaching the young bucs (Fant, Ifedi, etc) technique and approach on the sidelines during the game.

Impressed.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
That’s awesome to see him mentoring our younger guys that badly need proper coaching and leadership. He appears to be a real class act, highly respected and an all business mauler on Sundays. This was one trade that PCJS nailed.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
West TX Hawk":1zm0yzp6 said:
That’s awesome to see him mentoring our younger guys that badly need proper coaching and leadership. He appears to be a real class act, highly respected and an all business mauler on Sundays. This was one trade that PCJS nailed.

Couldn't agree more. And look at how much Fant and Ifedi are like students, happily soaking up the knowledge the teacher is offering. It's entirely encouraging and gives me hope for the games ahead.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
He sure seems like a solid guy, personality wise, to me. He can be point blank blunt at times with a good dose of potty mouth, but I have zero problem with that.

I think if we can keep him healthy and keep him here in Seattle until he decides to retire, we may realize we actually got one heck of a steal when we traded for him even though many said the price paid was to high.

If you watch him come out during pre-game warm ups with the other O lineman, all without pads, you will realize the man is absolutely ENORMOUS compared to the others.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and maybe surprise Russ with a solid season of protection on his blind side.

GO HAWKS!!!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Imagine having both him and an OLine coach that actually knows how to coach OLinemen?

Wait, well imagine that, we do, now with Cable gone, in time the team may just have an OLine

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Signing him with our young guys really gives cause for excitment this season. Carson just got the first 100 yrd game since Beast Mode--who do you think we thank for that?

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!