I was wrong

Decimation

Reaction score
This team is kicking some serious ass! It makes me stoked to see the progression we’ve made over the past two games. I’ll eat crow because I was quite the pessimist, but wow, this team always finds a way to prove me wrong.

If we win this game I’m going to rub it in to one of my buddies who a huge cowgirls fan.

So far I think this team is understanding where they messed up and I like where things are going from what I’ve seen so far.

calinator

Reaction score
Don't be fooled. Having Wagner back today was big but not much is different. They are feasting on a team in disarray and most of all they play completely different at home. Literally night and day.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Slow down.

This is a home game against a mediocre Cowboys team with no passing attack.

Before you read all that much into the Seahawks turning a corner, wait til a quality fully balanced team plays Seattle.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I would agree that jumping the gun here is ill advised...

However, it is very nice to see them finally let Carson run it 20+ times to get in a rhythm. The guys is clearly talented and is someone we need to ride.

Also think it's quite hilarious how quickly the sky falls around here, but a guy shows some optimism and he's shot down like a clay pigeon.

Donn2390

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2f6wo8ss said:
Slow down.

Before you read all that much into the Seahawks turning a corner, wait til a quality fully balanced team plays Seattle.
Why would you want to be happy with the win and be optimistic, when you can revel in negativity?
Are you really that pi$$ed that they won the game and looked good doing so?
Way too many fair weather fans posting here....

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I was wrong on my prediction with this game too. This was really the best overall we've looked in a long time. Regardless of Dallas' troubles, there were many positives for us today-OL gave better protection, Wilson was vintage and Pete finally went back to keeping with the run. Great to see.

OP
OP
Decimation

Decimation

Reaction score
Okay obviously I should slow down. I’m just happy we won a freaking game.

Time will tell the rest of the season. But what I saw from Carson, our defense, Lockett, and Russ sure is a promising thing to witness.

We can see how it goes? But I’m excited for our boys right now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
A solid win all around. But the opponent was an extremely over-rated *allas team.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Donn2390":3529px20 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3529px20 said:
Slow down.

Why would you want to be happy with the win and be optimistic, when you can revel in negativity?
Are you really that pi$$ed that they won the game and looked good doing so?
Way too many fair weather fans posting here....
Correction: Too many realistic fans posting here....

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Despite the weakness of the opponent, this game was a good building block going forward.

If they can get the right pieces together and stay committed to running the football, then they can be a winning club

OP
OP
Decimation

Decimation

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2g0h5x8j said:
Despite the weakness of the opponent, this game was a good building block going forward.

If they can get the right pieces together and stay committed to running the football, then they can be a winning club

I agree. This team can build off of this and gain so much confidence from this.

Who knows where the season will take us, but it’s feeling promising where we can go from here.

NJlargent

Reaction score
It was a good stepping stone and we should win next week. I’m glad to see the young players showing energy.

Steve2222

Reaction score
The NFC is incredibly weak this year. We will be in the playoff hunt by default.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
It was one game against a mediocre team, but given how terrible the Seahawks looked the past 2 weeks, I'll take it. Especially since Russ looked far, far better, and at the end of the day, any slim chance of a Superbowl run will come down to Wilson.

MrThortan

Reaction score
It is good to have a win and build some momentum. Hopefully we can go into Arizona next week and take care of business.

I notice this board is a lot quieter with a win that it is a loss. I like to be optimistic, but try not to be a homer.

Fade

Reaction score
Steve2222":37yy94a2 said:
The NFC is incredibly weak this year. We will be in the playoff hunt by default.

Interesting. I thought it was the other way around, but you might be right.

The teams at the top haven't looked great except for the Rams.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
"We won!!"

"Woah. Don't get carried away."

"We lost!!"

"We suck and it's (inset anyone/anything) fault and Wil never win again"

.net.

Christ on a bike

BigMeach

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2mrsrwnd said:
"We won!!"