2 emerging stars on offense Carson and Dissly

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Dissly and Carson are young and talented they are future probowl players. So it looks like the FO finally found some offense. It's early but if they stay healthy there going to get some national recognition in the NFL.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Flucker made an impact today. Glad he's back.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I agree with Carson, just wish that the coaching staff didn't take two too many games to see it. Also think we have some other young stars emerging.

I really like the talent on this team, they're just young and going through growing pains. They also don't have the depth I'd like to see. But that will only get better as we shed more of this dead cap and get some more good draft picks in.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Agreed. Dissly contributes every week and Carson was finally given the chance for a full game load and delivered. Carson jusr never gives up on a play and keeps fighting. Very exciting future.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I liked Carson.

Many will point to 30+ carries & say he should get 100 yards but they were tough yards & he protected the ball. Also, that late first down run on 3rd & 11 was huuuuuuge.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":bfjjqmm5 said:
I liked Carson.

Many will point to 30+ carries & say he should get 100 yards but they were tough yards & he protected the ball. Also, that late first down run on 3rd & 11 was huuuuuuge.
Hell yes it was!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":26c7y47f said:
I liked Carson.

Tough yards and also kept D from pinning ears and opened routes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":330u2kyv said:
I liked Carson.

Yeah, that was a mini-Beastquake run there. :irishdrinkers:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Dissly is such a good blocker. I saw him stand Lawrence up a couple of times.

mistaowen

Reaction score
The 3.2 YPC looks worse than it was. Dallas was run blitzing a lot of the game and he was still getting positive yards, often times making it past the first and second defender. They were worn out by the end and the O-Line was mauling them when it mattered. I was a bit surprised at how slow he looked trying to break it outside a couple times though, their rookie LB kept beating him to the corner when it looked like he had some space, might just be him making a great play.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
It was good to finally see some consistant positive yards for once. It's amazing how much better your third down conversion rate becomes when you have 3 or 4 yrds to go instead of 12 and 15.

hidn

Reaction score
mistaowen":4nl932jf said:
The 3.2 YPC looks worse than it was. Dallas was run blitzing a lot of the game and he was still getting positive yards, often times making it past the first and second defender. They were worn out by the end and the O-Line was mauling them when it mattered. I was a bit surprised at how slow he looked trying to break it outside a couple times though, their rookie LB kept beating him to the corner when it looked like he had some space, might just be him making a great play.

100% saw it. I think the coaching staff continues to try and work Penny into the offense more. My opinion is that Carson is a good backup, but doesn't quite have that elite quickness that a #1 running back should have.

My hopes for Penny are pretty abysmal though. I feel like he's gotten a number of opportunities and really hasn't shown anything that makes me say "WOW."

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":15459omn said:
Dissly and Carson are young and talented they are future probowl players. So it looks like the FO finally found some offense. It's early but if they stay healthy there going to get some national recognition in the NFL.

True.

Don't care one bit Carson had so many carries - it reminded me a bit of the "Ground Chuck" era. 3.2 ypg is just fine. It wears down defenses, better protects the QB, and gives our D a chance to catch its breath - all things we haven't done well at in previous recent seasons.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. This is a very, very good draft class. I think we may get at least 3 Pro Bowlers out of it. Good stuff.

sutz

Reaction score
mistaowen":imra883z said:
Or maybe Dallas has some of the fastest LBs in the league. ;)