Ifedi

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, after going against Vonn Miller and Khalil Mack, today must've been like a walk in the park for him.

He played well

hawknation2018

Reaction score
He hasn’t broken under the scrutiny. He’s shown good improvement in the last two games. He had a couple misses, like the last game, but was pretty solid for most of the game against another good edge rusher.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
It was great to see him have a good day. I hope he moves forward with it.

I kept waiting to see a flag fly with his number on it but nothing.
Good for him.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Jerhawk":11kb3cha said:
Yeah, after going against Vonn Miller and Khalil Mack, today must've been like a walk in the park for him.

He played well

Demarcus Lawrence is right up there. He had 14.5 sacks last season and was leading the NFL in pressures entering today’s game.

olyfan63

Reaction score
The sack Lawrence had was an effort and coverage sack. Prosise chipped him into Ifedi, and Lawrence fell to the ground. He got up and sacked Russell. Hard to pin that one on Ifedi. Maybe Ifedi could have fallen on him and smothered him back down?

sutz

Reaction score
olyfan63":1k5dfxjc said:
The sack Lawrence had was an effort and coverage sack. Prosise chipped him into Ifedi, and Lawrence fell to the ground. He got up and sacked Russell. Hard to pin that one on Ifedi. Maybe Ifedi could have fallen on him and smothered him back down?
...for a holding penalty. :twisted:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
olyfan63":2ha1c00n said:

And on a delayed blitz, too. I agree Ifedi played decently, as he did in preseason Week 3. Now let's see some consistency, and some road performance.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Amazing what happens when keep running the ball even if stuffed on plays. Can’t pin ears back and opens lanes. Still hate Schotty is taking away what makes Russ... roll out, RPO, etc... hopefully slow playing those calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vesuve

Reaction score
SkyHawks16":tzju0i5f said:
Has improved and played well today.

Solari and some player mentoring (e.g., Duane Brown) me thinks.

Good on Ifedi.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
I must admit I thought he had a much better game and I don't think I recall his name being mentioned on the broadcast?