The Dion Jordan signing is starting to worry me?

seabowl

Reaction score
The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.

sutz

Reaction score
I think his contributions are better than you think. DL performance doesn't always show up on the stat line.

Decimation

Reaction score
seabowl":1hhqy9ln said:
The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.

Meh, it’s only been three weeks. Let’s give the guy a shot to prove his worth because he definitely has the potential.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Decimation":2cxp5xd3 said:
seabowl":2cxp5xd3 said:

Meh, it’s only been three weeks. Let’s give the guy a shot to prove his worth because he definitely has the potential.

Yeah that's what the Fins said too. After that fiasco he got suspended for PED's. Still looking for the bright side on this one.

Decimation

Reaction score
seabowl":1e379801 said:
Decimation":1e379801 said:
seabowl":1e379801 said:

Yeah that's what the Fins said too. After that fiasco he got suspended for PED's. Still looking for the bright side on this one.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

I’ll hold off on my opinion with Jordan. If he kills it, great, if not, than get rid of him and find better players who will help us win games.

irfuben32

Reaction score
HAS he been out there?

I can only think of one play where I noticed he was in the game.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Saw him walking off the field holding his hand in the second quarter iirc. Hopefully he's ok.

Hopefully he steps it up and stays healthy

HawkGA

Reaction score
He didn't start the season, did he? Seems there's not much sympathy for players coming back from injury.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
A cheap signing on a guy if plays to potential an absolute game changer. Want to preach compete, give me that guy that got cast off after coming to league with huge potential/expectations. Same as Mingo, those guy got a second chance and want to prove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk