What was Doug so peeved at

Vesuve

Reaction score
gowazzu02":26v36voq said:

Don't know but it was a childish dummy spit on the side-line.

Reminds of the Worm's tantrums.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Its angry Doug, the Doug we love... he was frustrated with play calling while being pissed couldnt be out there... give me ADB all day everyday... was also first to celebrate plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeaChat

Reaction score
Whatever it was, he was pretty damn passionate about it. Whatever message he was trying to relay to the Seahawk executive he was lasered in on, with his rant, it must have gotten his attention, because if anyone was paying attention, the entire dynamic of the game shifted, and the offense finally clicked and started playing like the cohesive unit, that most of us were waiting to see occur.
Our running game was not abandoned, and that opened up our passing game, that, in my assessment, brought our offense full circle and finally playing like a well disciplined professional offense the rest of the game. Something clicked and if it took Dougie loosing his cool and chewing a head or two off, in order to get their attention, then I for one hope Doug gets pissed off enough to tell it like it is anytime he feels the need to.
I think perhaps a pissed off fed up Doug Baldwin is a really good thing, and if justified, a much needed occurrence. If that is what it takes to get their attention then so be it. You can bet your asses the from here on out when Doug Baldwin speaks, that the higher ups are going to listen to what he speaks, which in my experience is always the Gods honest truth, pure and simple.

Go Seahawks!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Couldn't tell exactly, but by body language, I think he was calling out some chicke* sh#t play calling. Seriously.

It was a boost the team needed. I can't wait for him to get back on the field!

Jville

Reaction score
Too much is being read into it for the sake of gossip.

Doug is passionate about the game.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Who was Doug getting hot with, I did not recognize him?

In case you didn't see it, the episode ended with a mutual fist bump and appeared some needed venting was done.

I am curious, WHO was the Doug yelling at?

GO HAWKS!!!

Seahawker

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2s2a91wp said:
Who was Doug getting hot with, I did not recognize him?

In case you didn't see it, the episode ended with a mutual fist bump and appeared some needed venting was done.

I am curious, WHO was the Doug yelling at?

GO HAWKS!!!

I think it was Earl's agent.

Kryten

Reaction score
The guy he was yelling at was Trent Kirchner, Co-Director of Player Personnel. Maybe he was pissed they signed Brandon Marshall.

seabowl

Reaction score
I don't care what it was about you just don't do that as a professional. IMO he was trying to garner attention and knew people would see his tirade. Hey Doug, take a look at where Bennett, Sherm, and soon to be Earl are or going to be. You play for the team, you don't coach the team, so act like it.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
seabowl":2m9y4z1s said:
I don't care what it was about you just don't do that as a professional. IMO he was trying to garner attention and knew people would see his tirade. Hey Doug, take a look at where Bennett, Sherm, and soon to be Earl are or going to be. You play for the team, you don't coach the team, so act like it.

This. Baldwins act isnt cute or funny. Its embarrassing. He will be the next big piece of drama the team will need to take care of after the Earl situation.

toffee

Reaction score
seabowl":21njts6p said:

this

Steve2222

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3n2vn38e said:
seabowl":3n2vn38e said:

This. Baldwins act isnt cute or funny. Its embarrassing. He will be the next big piece of drama the team will need to take care of after the Earl situation.

I’m glad you don’t run the organization. Pretty sure I’ve seen Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Kam, Antonio Brown, etc. etc. etc. go ape**** on the sidelines.

Sherm and Bennett are off the team because they vocally expressed their displeasure for the team and their jealousy towards Russell Wilson. Those two were cancer. Doug is far from cancer.

Also, as you can clearly see, Earls teammates love him and I don’t think he’s ever hinted at any animosity towards Russell. Prior to this year, he’s always been a quiet leader. Earl is clearly unhappy, however it’s not affecting his play, or the defenses play. He’s on a glide path to have the best season of his career lol. I’m actually quite impressed with Earl right now TBH.

This whole ADB freaking out on the sideline is such a non-story.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Coming of a great team win, and this is what we are talking about? So what? He got mad, he got over it, fist pumped the guy and moved on. :roll:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":j11usm5b said:
Coming of a great team win, and this is what we are talking about? So what? He got mad, he got over it, fist pumped the guy and moved on. :roll:

Almost feel bad for the people "upset" over it to be honest.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He doesn't have many of those these days, and he clearly got over it. I love his passion and he's a ridiculous player, they are missing him big time.

bigcc

Reaction score
Kryten":2947rftm said:
The guy he was yelling at was Trent Kirchner, Co-Director of Player Personnel. Maybe he was pissed they signed Brandon Marshall.

Correct person, wrong reason, the guy scouts college players during the off season and nfl rosters during the season... No idea why Baldwin would have an issue with him

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I have to agree that people are making this bigger then it really is.

I recall Tom Brady really got into it with currrnt Texans HC Bill O’Brien when he was the Pats OC.

It happens. And it seems as if both have moved on...IMO, we should too.

Latest posts