AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bradley McDougald.

And discuss.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hilarious, we were just talking about this at work. You could argue it's top 5 in the history of the team, as far as free agency signings. He is such a consistent player, you rarely hear about him have a really bad game etc.

chris98251

Reaction score
Not a surprise he was a starter in Tampa, what was a surprise was how easily we got him and for a really good price tag.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I love him.

I did notice on the play he stripped Zeke, however, that he tried to step up and spy on Zeke, and didn’t even come close to him when he should have been there. Not even close.

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":qwgjhov6 said:
Bradley McDougald.

And discuss.

Old McDougald is up there for sure and I really like his game and what he's brought, but for now Brown gets my vote because he could very well save our franchise QB if he already hasn't.

T-Hawk

Reaction score
How recent are we talking, Bennett and Avril were huge signings. McDougald had definitely been great as well, he's been all over the place making big plays for us, and doing a great job filling some pretty big shoes.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Nobody is playing better than him right now.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I've loved McDougald since he stepped in as starter for Kam last year. Was really surprised we were able to keep him on such a modest contract as well, I really thought he would end up starting somewhere else this year. He's still only 27 years old and his cap hits over the next three seasons are $3.3MM, $4.7MM and $5.4MM.

THE TABS

Reaction score
T-Hawk":2lyfrod5 said:
How recent are we talking, Bennett and Avril were huge signings. McDougald had definitely been great as well, he's been all over the place making big plays for us, and doing a great job filling some pretty big shoes.

I second that. Depending on how far back we’re going I’d go with Michael Bennett, hands down. One year, 4 million “prove it” deal that couldn’t have worked out any better. Provided the missing dimension that made our defense elite on our way to our first championship.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Really high on McDougald. Glad we have him locked up for a couple years. Will be 28 in November, so we should get a couple good years out of him and potentially more.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
pittpnthrs":15m2n7e1 said:

Holy crap I just found myself agreeing with you for the first time, ever. There is hope for us all yet!

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":2tw3k4ll said:
pittpnthrs":2tw3k4ll said:

Holy crap I just found myself agreeing with you for the first time, ever. There is hope for us all yet!

Yes and Hell froze over for the second time since the Eagles reunion. :p

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Just another great CB or Safety to come out of my horrid football program. Aqib Talib, Chris Harris, and now McDougald.

djb28

Reaction score
I walk around the house and tell everyone that "You just got McDougald" after I scare them, Win an argument or anything else I can think of!

I think they are sick of me and my lame humor.

Jville

Reaction score
John Schneider hit a home run with the signing of Bradley McDougald. The genius of it includes recognition that the league is moving away from the old school likes of Kam Chancelor and Kenny Easley. To project the replacement skill mix, as represented by McDougald, was confirmation that they have the forward vision to remain competitive with their defensive backfield.

Bradley McDougald can really cover. Thru the first three games, nobody in the NFL has a better safety tandem than the Seattle Seahawks.

cheese22

Reaction score
Consistent, versatile and on a cheap contract...love everything about signing him.

Smellyman

Reaction score
And a great trade for Coleman, w/o those two the secondary would be in trouble

Great trade and a great signing

James in PA

Reaction score
Don’t overlook DJ Fluker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk