Prosise Injured again

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Prosise Injured and was not active at Dallas. Why does this guy even get paid?

From Greg Bell on Twitter:

RB C.J. Prosise has another injury. Groin. "He just didn't feel right getting warmed up" Sunday pregame vs Dallas, Pete Carroll says. That's why he was inactive. #Seahawks

3:26 PM - 24 Sep 2018

HawkGA

Reaction score
MO Hawk":3p5pqutg said:

RB C.J. Prosise has another injury. Groin. "He just didn't feel right getting warmed up" Sunday pregame vs Dallas, Pete Carroll says. That's why he was inactive. #Seahawks

Seahawks must have the toughest warm up regime in the league.

Seymour

Reaction score
MO Hawk":3fywiq4q said:

I started a thread on this earlier today...

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148990

OP
OP
M

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Seymour":1lc2d45a said:
MO Hawk":1lc2d45a said:

Sorry about that Seymour, I din't see that, and I even looked for a thread on this....old age I guess. Thanks for the post.

Seymour

Reaction score
MO Hawk":3ev9qu5b said:
Seymour":3ev9qu5b said:
MO Hawk":3ev9qu5b said:

Sorry about that Seymour, I din't see that, and I even looked for a thread on this....old age I guess. Thanks for the post.

No worries, I could have named it better. Since this is about the 5th thread on him this year, thought I change it up to appear more interesting LOL. Same ol'. :roll:

xray

Reaction score
They only had to wash his uniform twice in two years. :irishdrinkers:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
It's actually genius on his part. Keep getting "injured" until you are a vet. Last year of deal go balls out and get good if not great contact. If no deal still get pension IIRC, kick back and live frugally.

Of course, that plan could never backfire if true. :twisted:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":1ch687le said:
Jeez. Just cut him loose already.

I'm sure they would have if McKissic was healthy and we hadn't had such miserable RB luck the last two years.

As it stands, right now he's superfluous with Carson and Penny and will be even moreso once McKissic returns.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Mad Dog":447rgk4b said:
Seahawk_Dan":447rgk4b said:

I'm sure they would have if McKissic was healthy and we hadn't had such miserable RB luck the last two years.

As it stands, right now he's superfluous with Carson and Penny and will be even moreso once McKissic returns.

I suppose what's most upsetting about him is that he does seem to have legitimate talent. A 100% Prosise that doesn't get dinged up could've been one of the best weapons out of the backfield for Russell, kinda like what the Saints did with Reggie Bush back when they drafted him but instead it's just wasted space.

Seymour

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":38o277g2 said:
Talent that is unused, unavailable gives the same result as a no talent player.

+1

The most important ability is availability. :irishdrinkers:

Can't make the club from the tub. :irishdrinkers:

Put up or shut up. :irishdrinkers:

rcaido

Reaction score
Maybe he should an Earl and not practice...

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":d9mffton said:
Mad Dog":d9mffton said:
Seahawk_Dan":d9mffton said:

I suppose what's most upsetting about him is that he does seem to have legitimate talent. A 100% Prosise that doesn't get dinged up could've been one of the best weapons out of the backfield for Russell, kinda like what the Saints did with Reggie Bush back when they drafted him but instead it's just wasted space.

Disagree on Prosise's talent. IMO he was/is greatly overrated. IIRC he played RB only 1 year at ND, had injury history there and people's assessment of his ability is based on 1 1/2 games in 2016 or his 3rd round reach draft status. He is not much different than Chris Matthews-1 nice game and absolutely nothing ever since.

Let's not forget that Prosise has played some the last couple years and epitomizes JAG.

James in PA

Reaction score
Prosise and Dion Jordan need some of Wilson’s miracle recovery water.... immediately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom95

Reaction score
HawkGA":13amvq80 said:
MO Hawk":13amvq80 said:

Seahawks must have the toughest warm up regime in the league.
This guy always seems to be hurt. He is like a china doll. My feelings is either fish or cut bait. He has been a disappointment every season. It seems that when a player is drafted in th first few rounds the Management just can’t admit a poor draft pick.