Talib AND Peters OUT for the 9/30 Game.......

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know most people are assuming we lose to the Rams. But......they are going to be without Talib AND Peters for that game. Rams are damn good, but you still have to stay healthy, and that's two very good players out.
These two injuries change that team quite a bit imo. Plus, I'm not sold on Goff yet, pressure him like we did Dak, against a very good O-Line, we can win that game. Especially if we can run the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... eral-weeks

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":y5jmvmiy said:
I know most people are assuming we lose to the Rams. But......they are going to be without Talib AND Peters for that game. Rams are damn good, but you still have to stay healthy, and that's two very good players out.
These two injuries change that team quite a bit imo. Plus, I'm not sold on Goff yet, pressure him like we did Dak, against a very good O-Line, we can win that game. Especially if we can run the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... eral-weeks

Week 1 Raiders - Goff 233 2 TD's 0 INT's
Week 2 Cards - Goff 354 1 TD 1 INT
Week 3 Chargers - Goff 354 3 TD's 1 INT

I'm pretty sold.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
So, while some are not impressed with the Hawks win over a mediocre Dallas team, the Rams beat an 0-3 Raiders team, 0-3 Cards team and a1-2 Chargers team. They didn’t play against mediocre....more like awful.

I think we can all agree the Rams is one of the best teams in the NFC, they will get their first test this Thursday against a pissed off Vikings team.

And, the league will see how deep this Rams team. This will be a interesting game to watch.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Raiders and Cards??? They are both horrible. I'll believe it when I see it consistently.
Go ahead and worship the Rams. Hawks are gonna' give them a hell of a battle.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely there's a chance. Regardless what Debbie says.
But, I post something that is a positive for the Hawks game vs. the Rams and relevant, and it immediately gets shot down by Glum. :2thumbs:

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":rfzcngyz said:

Agree.....always a chance. But a better chance if Donald switched spots with Talib. :2thumbs:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seymour":1cq3bsbj said:
SoulfishHawk":1cq3bsbj said:

Agree.....always a chance. But a better chance if Donald switched spots with Talib. :2thumbs:

Shoot, I still think Donald would be pretty solid at CB hahaha

Mad Dog

Reaction score
As long as they have Donald and Suh abusing our interior line, Rams will be a very tough team. They could put a secondary of grandmothers out there and still be tough to beat.

D

DomeHawk

I would say that our chances just improved but that defensive line...

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Agreed. Suh and Donald will cause havoc in the middle, so I'm interested in seeing the Vikes game plan. I would get the ball out early and challenge the CBs and run a little tempo.

Thursday night game will be very interesting.

ivotuk

Reaction score
truehawksfan":1aod8ycg said:
Agreed. Suh and Donald will cause havoc in the middle, so I'm interested in seeing the Vikes game plan. I would get the ball out early and challenge the CBs and run a little tempo.

Thursday night game will be very interesting.

A game like this Thursday can take a lot out of both teams. 2 weeks ago The Vikings and The Packers went to Overtime, played the whole OT, and ended up tied. That took a lot out of them, and they both got spanked this week.

This Thursday tilt will be a big one, with both teams placing a lot of importance on the win. I'm hoping that it goes all the way to the end and that the Viking pull it out at the last second. That will leave them both tired and susceptible to losing after a 10 day layoff.

The Seahawks on the other hand are starting to build confidence, and if they just pound the ball, over and over, it will help the Offensive Line, it will help Russell Wilson, and it will hep the defense! :icon_new:

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'll take an overtime victory from the Vikes. Game winning FG with 4 seconds left on the clock in overtime :irishdrinkers:

xray

Reaction score
I think to get a split with the Rams we need those two dudes out for the home game ;and hopefully the Vikes soften the Rams up some more Thursday. GO VIKINGS!! :irishdrinkers:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":338pts67 said:
Plus, I'm not sold on Goff yet, pressure him like we did Dak, against a very good O-Line, we can win that game. Especially if we can run the ball.

Change your mind yet Soul? :D