Anybody near Centralia want to meet up for the game Sunday?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Myself and Smoke (Darth Vader with the Britta avatar) were supposed to meet with Rockhawk. He's not gonna be able to make it but Smoke and I are going to do it anyway. Don't really know the area very well but figure there's gotta be a bar we can watch the game at. The more the merrier, I figure. Hollahollaholla.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Dang y'all some shy MFs. We're gonna be at O'Blarney's Pub at 1. Stop by and say hi, any of the 150 or so of you who clicked this thread but didn't say anything. I'll be the big fat fatty with the beard and Smoke will be the tall, handsome, strapping young lad with the gentleman's haircut.

Elemas

Reaction score
In Ohio so...definitely won't be at this game but, just wanted to commend you on the invite and attempt at getting some Hawks fans together.

Good on you!

m0ng0

Reaction score
I got a new puppy last night so that requires my 100 % attention today :D otherwise I would be there

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Wish I was Home. that sounds way better then Going to Djibouti, I hope you do it again in December I would definitely go.
Sorry I missed you guys.

Shaz

Reaction score
My BM is a bartender at a bar near Centralia but I would never go there, not enough football savvy people there for me to watch a game with

MO Hawk

Reaction score
I grew up in Centralia and graduated from HS there. I live in the Midwest now, but would have loved to join you at O'blarney's if I had been there. GoHawks, Go DAWGS and Go Centraila Tigers!