Mike Davis

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I know he got some credit yesterday but I really think without his play yesterday we lose that game as our passing game stinks right now. He gives 100 percent every play and looks like a mini bulldozer out there. I think we need to be using all 3 backs rotation-ally especially if Carson is already getting run down already. He seems to find the space out there and is decent out of the backfield. I'd like to see him used a bit more even when Carson is playing.

sutz

Reaction score
He has to prove he can go the distance, which is to say play the whole season. He was doing what he did Sunday last season, then he got hurt. That's why we tried to stack the RB position in the off-season.

I'm all for RBBC until we find the guy with the hot hand. I think Penny will get spot carries as he transitions to the pro game. I know that pisses the FF guys off, but it is what it is. He's a late 1st Rd pick, not top 10. Asking him to go out and be an all-pro after missing half of training camp with a broken finger is a bit of a reach.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Also seems like he let his conditioning go in the summer but apparently he has dropped his weight down to where he was at during the combine.