Wolf Greys are 9-1-1.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not too shabby. Can we wear them more than once a year? I can't recall off the top of my head.

Still think they look like our whites that haven't been washed in a long time but if they win in them, wear them as much as is allowed!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
And how bout never on TNF or at AZ ever again?

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Teams can wear alternate jerseys at any point in 2018, as long as the primary home and away uniform options are the preferred choice 13 out of a team's 16 regular-season games. It's an effort to loosen uniform color restrictions and another way to bring fans back to the game from a marketing perspective.

"The NFL is relaxing its policy to where teams will now be able to wear their alternates/throwbacks or color rush jerseys on three occasions during the season," Breer wrote Monday. "It used to be that teams could only wear the former twice, but this gives teams the option to wear those three times."

https://247sports.com/Article/NFL-widen ... 119518317/

Steve2222

Reaction score
Yep. So we can wear wolf greys twice and color rush once.

I have no idea why they don’t just make the gray pants our road primaries. They look so much better than the all whites.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Steve2222":aofonh69 said:
Yep. So we can wear wolf greys twice and color rush once.

I have no idea why they don’t just make the gray pants our road primaries. They look so much better than the all whites.

Because that is your opinion and may or may not reflect the majorities' opinion.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, they are 173.3 times better than those puke radioactive Color Flush jerseys that's for sure :stirthepot:

daveyoung52

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ks5xiaue said:
Well, they are 173.3 times better than those puke radioactive Color Flush jerseys that's for sure :stirthepot:
So make Wolf Greys the away strip instead of white, and then all we have to worry about is,losing 2 stars when we play at AZ,the pukey radioactive green and the Rams on Sunday. Okay forget that. Go Hawks :irishdrinkers:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Just for Soulfish, let's put the Color Rush jersey's on the grey pants.