a little early to stand by it, but one nice trend...

niveky

Reaction score
all three losses were within 1 score, which is one of the staples of this Seahawks team through almost the whole Pete Carroll tenure. I think the only one bad aberration to that trend was the Rams game at home last year when they had a chance to take control of the division and just got stomped. I am really encouraged by this even though it is week 5. If this trend continues then I will have faith in them through the very end of every game the whole season, even after losses.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
niveky":35ko7fbg said:
all three losses were within 1 score, which is one of the staples of this Seahawks team through almost the whole Pete Carroll tenure. I think the only one bad aberration to that trend was the Rams game at home last year when they had a chance to take control of the division and just got stomped. I am really encouraged by this even though it is week 5. If this trend continues then I will have faith in them through the very end of every game the whole season, even after losses.
I want to see improvement every week. Today the O-line and running backs looked like a totally different fierce animal against a great defense. Play calling for the most part was excellent as well. Our young defense is still a work in progress so there will be growing pains there. I want aggressiveness on both sides of the ball.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
niveky":hikfvxd8 said:
And almost all of these losses are on our coach, Pete. His in game coaching has been god awful this year.

xray

Reaction score
HEY PETE.....LET THEM PUNT!!!!!