Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

a little early to stand by it, but one nice trend...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • all three losses were within 1 score, which is one of the staples of this Seahawks team through almost the whole Pete Carroll tenure. I think the only one bad aberration to that trend was the Rams game at home last year when they had a chance to take control of the division and just got stomped. I am really encouraged by this even though it is week 5. If this trend continues then I will have faith in them through the very end of every game the whole season, even after losses.
    niveky
    NET Veteran

• niveky wrote:all three losses were within 1 score, which is one of the staples of this Seahawks team through almost the whole Pete Carroll tenure. I think the only one bad aberration to that trend was the Rams game at home last year when they had a chance to take control of the division and just got stomped. I am really encouraged by this even though it is week 5. If this trend continues then I will have faith in them through the very end of every game the whole season, even after losses.

I want to see improvement every week. Today the O-line and running backs looked like a totally different fierce animal against a great defense. Play calling for the most part was excellent as well. Our young defense is still a work in progress so there will be growing pains there. I want aggressiveness on both sides of the ball.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• niveky wrote:all three losses were within 1 score, which is one of the staples of this Seahawks team through almost the whole Pete Carroll tenure. I think the only one bad aberration to that trend was the Rams game at home last year when they had a chance to take control of the division and just got stomped. I am really encouraged by this even though it is week 5. If this trend continues then I will have faith in them through the very end of every game the whole season, even after losses.

And almost all of these losses are on our coach, Pete. His in game coaching has been god awful this year.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran

• HEY PETE.....LET THEM PUNT!!!!!
    xray
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information