Chris Carson

quadsas

Reaction score
is who we should live and die by. that run oj 3rd and short when he was hit behind LOS and still managed to get extra yards after 1st down marker clearly screamed 'put the team on ma back doe'.

Please s tay healthy and no more hurdles

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
IMO Carson's best game as a Hawk, he looks like a #1 back. Patient, elusive, physical, tough as hell, and broke just about every first tackle.

Really really impressive performance.

sutz

Reaction score
Great outing for him. Certainly hope can he stay with it. :2thumbs:

mrt144

Reaction score
I know this is stupid but he just looks like a running back out there - full of fight, decisiveness and burst. Hope we keep seeing him as our bell cow with Mike Davis stepping in to do his thing and do it well.

sutz

Reaction score
mrt144":1fw0ao48 said:
I know this is stupid but he just looks like a running back out there - full of fight, decisiveness and burst. Hope we keep seeing him as our bell cow with Mike Davis stepping in to do his thing and do it well.
Not to derail the thread, but have we heard what happened with Davis? I was bummed when he limped off the field.

Carson was beasting it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I've been on the Chris Carson bandwagon since last pre season. The only concern with him is health. I really like the Carson/Davis 1...2 punch. If we can keep these guys healthy and continue to have a high volume of runs, we should be in almost every game the rest of the year.

mikeak

Reaction score
He had one run to the left where he played it so slow and calculated. Hid behind one his own guys to decide to go left / right and then goes for a nice chunk of yards

Don't at all remember the time, but it was to me one of the best runs

oh and the 16 yard run on 20 yards to go

Jac

Reaction score
He's actually #14 in the league right now in rushing yards, despite only getting 13 carries in the first two weeks and subsequently missing a game. He's only 15 yards behind Saquon Barkley right now.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This dude is the real deal, period. Wow. He is fun to watch. And lest we forget Davis who is no joke.

Finally. We have suffered such sorrow in the running game since Lynch departed, we are due the luxury of a REAL running game and behold.

Sac

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2609u3hr said:
I keep seeing Shaun Alexander when starts running. Agreed his best game to date!

I don't. We've seen what Shaun looked like getting hit behind the line of scrimmage, it didn't look like that.

Polk738

Reaction score
When was the last time this team had two RBs of this caliber? Even when we had Lynch, Turbin an Micheal weren't even anywhere close to being 100 yard backs-I think this is also a testament to how much the OL has improved as well an how truly awesome having a guy like DJ Fluker. I think this was the first game against the Rams we've had that didn't have their D-line destroying us on every play, a milestone for sure.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Sac":2ccwcme6 said:
Cyrus12":2ccwcme6 said:
I keep seeing Shaun Alexander when starts running. Agreed his best game to date!

I don't. We've seen what Shaun looked like getting hit behind the line of scrimmage, it didn't look like that.

True. Alexander was a juke-machine. Avoided contact to break through his best rusn. Carson has moves, but he also welcomes smashmouth like Beast did at his peak.

Hope he stays healthy. We really need him.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2q72txuy said:
IMO Carson's best game as a Hawk, he looks like a #1 back. Patient, elusive, physical, tough as hell, and broke just about every first tackle.

Really really impressive performance.

Yeah but we lost so it doesn't matter. :sarcasm_on:

toffee

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":gkqbdtj2 said:
He reminds me of Larry Csonka. He's fun to watch.
haha just how old are ya? I watched Csonka decades ago ... him and his tunneling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
He reminds me of Eddie George. Hopefully taking 18 shots from defenders everytime he touches the ball won't affect his health.

chris98251

Reaction score
He is a bigger, but I see the slice and dice, cutting ability and power that Curt Warner had his Rookie year, when he explodes he is fast.