We always split with the rams.....

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
10-6 is still in play baby!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
should be more Hawks fans in LA then LA fans in LA on the next meet. Should help a bit!

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Since 2002 we have
Lost both games against rams 2 times
Won both games against the Rams 7 times
And split the games against the Rams 7 times

We have split with the Rams the last 2 years.
From 2005 to 2009 were unbeaten by the Rams

source: nfl.com

xray

Reaction score
This Ram team are on a mission this year..the Hawks won't split with them this year...I'm guessing the Rams were disappointed with that win in many respects...they will be licking their chops for Seattle next time they meet at their house.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The game last Sunday proved to be very close......closer than the Rams expected. The possibility of a reversal of the score is a possibility on November 11th. I expect that our Defense will have improved by that time.

OP
OP
HommyHawk

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":2dx6zb8k said:
10-6 is still in play baby!!
Definitely bro....we are building up the right way and will be primed for a playoff push in Dec. 10 wins gets us in. Attrition will be the downfall of the Rams while our backups are stepping in and getting better...feels good to say this again...."NEXT MAN UP!" GO HAWKS!

hawks85

Reaction score
xray":2d2rafqe said:
This Ram team are on a mission this year..the Hawks won't split with them this year...I'm guessing the Rams were disappointed with that win in many respects...they will be licking their chops for Seattle next time they meet at their house.
I disagree. With that BS penalty on Fluker it will be the other way around. Seattle should have won yesterday.

xray

Reaction score
I don't think that penalty calls actually decide games most of the time. Both sides get penalties every game. I think it's when the penalties occur at the worst time...the Hawks have been one of the worst or close to the worst teams for penalties every year for seems like forever....especially under Carroll. It's either knuckle head players or coaching. IMO

adeltaY

Reaction score
hawks85":2j60azpi said:
xray":2j60azpi said:
I disagree. With that BS penalty on Fluker it will be the other way around. Seattle should have won yesterday.

Putting homerism aside, there were some blatant holds against Donald on the deep passes we tried. Both sides got away with holding, so it's frustrating that they called it at that point.