Rams Fan Perspective

Thewormturns

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just want to say, I enjoy your message board, most of the posters are polite and reasonable.

I think the Hawks set out and played pretty physical football, even during the dark ages of Rams football, I think the Rams were out schemed (ah Fisher) but always played more physical which was how they played the Hawks pretty close even when the Rams sucked.

The Hawks really played physically on the OL, taking advantage of a real Rams weakness on the edge. The Rams really miss Robert Quinn. Also the Rams LBers are not good. Wade Phillips will tighten up the defense and figure out how to maximize Donald and Suh. I don't see the Hawks winning the next game but its good to have the rivalry.

Good Luck!!

adeltaY

Reaction score
Thanks man, it was a tough loss for us and a gutsy win for you all. We are all jealous of your passing game and scheme, even if some of us won't admit it!

chawx

Reaction score
Thewormturns":1v9l0c6v said:
Hi folks,

Just want to say, I enjoy your message board, most of the posters are polite and reasonable.

I think the Hawks set out and played pretty physical football, even during the dark ages of Rams football, I think the Rams were out schemed (ah Fisher) but always played more physical which was how they played the Hawks pretty close even when the Rams sucked.

The Hawks really played physically on the OL, taking advantage of a real Rams weakness on the edge. The Rams really miss Robert Quinn. Also the Rams LBers are not good. Wade Phillips will tighten up the defense and figure out how to maximize Donald and Suh. I don't see the Hawks winning the next game but its good to have the rivalry.

Good Luck!!

How many more big name players do you need? I think you guys are pretty stacked and aren't "missing" anyone... but you're right, it's fun having a rivalry again, even though you guys are just a flash in the pan ala. the 49ers when Kaepernick was first out there. I'm pretty sure in the next year or two, you guys will be pretty strapped $-wise and your relevance in this "rivarly" will be over as fast as it started.

Enjoy your early playoff exit and wasted potential again. Thanks for stopping by.

THE TABS

Reaction score
Thewormturns":1pjzyhac said:
Hi folks,

Good Luck!!

Watched you against the Vikings. I have to agree, your LBs are the weak link, which isn’t good when you’re running a 3-4. Although the pieces don’t necessarily fit, Son of Bum will make it work.

Sean McVay is a genius. You’re so lucky to have him. Just think if Les Snead would have made the right pick and taken Carson Wensz? Goff has come a long way, but I still think Wensz has the higher ceiling.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I think McVay might actually prefer a Goff than a Wentz because Wentz will go off script. Makes for some amazing plays, but also negative plays, kind of like Wilson. I'm sure he'd still do great with Wentz and find ways to take advantage of his mobility though