Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Oakland Raiders

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Wish I would have scheduled my time better, that would have been a great mini-vacation. It will be interesting to see how they react to the game over there.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

- Darius Rucker
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• This is a must win for Hawks, hopefully guys won't take it as an anticlimax after the Rams game. It's important that we take two out of next three games to achieve at 50/50 at mid season point, that makes the Raiders' game a must win!

Our second half schedule includes two 9ers games and a Cardinal game at home, if our young team can learn how to dominate weaker opponents we could potentially take all three. Hey winning two of other five would be hard considering the opponents (Rams, Packers, Panthers, Vikings, Chiefs), but not impossible. Got to hope Chiefs fade as usual, and take the vikings, that meaning winning the last fours games of the season.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information