Seahawks are #1 in red zone scoring

sutz

Reaction score
And the really good part is that we're scoring with RBs on running plays. :2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
sutz":1dz9aqks said:
And the really good part is that we're scoring with RBs on running plays. :2thumbs:

This is a really big deal to me. Again, there may be no "moral victories," but after last season, it sure feels like one. It's small successes that can lead to greater ones.

sutz

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":qirtx36q said:
sutz":qirtx36q said:

This is a really big deal to me. Again, there may be no "moral victories," but after last season, it sure feels like one. It's small successes that can lead to greater ones.
I'm pretty sure we already have more rushing TDs by RBs than we had all last season. Nice to not be one dimensional in the red zone. :2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wait, I thought Schottenheimer was already indicted by most of .NET prior to the start of the preseason? I'm confused.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great stat. This team is on the rise.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3fou4ryc said:
Wait, I thought Schottenheimer was already indicted by most of .NET prior to the start of the preseason? I'm confused.

People who were willing to give him a chance probably mostly kept quiet. The negative shouting-down was difficult to dialogue with.

I doubt there's much of a bandwagon yet.

toffee

Reaction score
IMHO, our running game has improved, our OL has improved, WR is the weak link at this point, it's time for our WR corp to step up.

So far, we had ONE functional WR in Lockett. As for the rest, Marshall dropped too many balls and had problem getting open; Baldwin has been invisible so far; Brown? what Brown? I am glad that Moore stepped in Rams game .... If we could have one functional WR out of Baldwin, Brown, or Moore, our offense could start surprising people.

I am liking Schotty/Solari's use of Fant as blocking TE, when Fant was in the game, we essentially had six linemen, Love to see Schotty game plan for throwing to Fant in short yardage situation just to keep the DCs guessing. Fant may not have speed for 10 yards or so, but he is 6'8" and a hard to move 320 lbs, and Fant claimed that he could still dunk. haha Fant as H back?

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
That's good news add to that Wilson hasn't hit his peak this year either. I still don't think there a playoff team but win against the Raiders and maybe there's a chance.

Steve2222

Reaction score
sutz":1mtpmi6z said:
Ad Hawk":1mtpmi6z said:
sutz":1mtpmi6z said:

I'm pretty sure we already have more rushing TDs by RBs than we had all last season. Nice to not be one dimensional in the red zone. :2thumbs:

They had one rushing TD from a player other than Russell Wilson last year (JD McKissic). Through week 5, they have 4 rushing TDs by players other than Wilson.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":hgmbmbju said:
RolandDeschain":hgmbmbju said:

People who were willing to give him a chance probably mostly kept quiet. The negative shouting-down was difficult to dialogue with.

That is what I did. I had to see what they were doing before I started to complain. There are signs of being better than folks thought. There are signs of weakness as well but I am hopeful.

I would prefer they had a better record but if they can take out the Raiders, we will be in pretty decent shape.

getnasty

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":flcerh9u said:
RolandDeschain":flcerh9u said:

I doubt there's much of a bandwagon yet.

Anyone who was even slightly optamstic about BS had no knowledge or his past where he has failed numerous times. I thought last game was a good one for him but let's not act like the previous 4 were any good. Hopefully the lines continues to improve, we stick to our identity and BS is closer to the guy that called the Rams game and not the Cardinals one.

getnasty

Reaction score
Plus hate to be a downer but we are still in the bottom half of the league in points per game.

xray

Reaction score
It's the OL..the Fluker-Sweezy guard combo looks like the real deal. Run baby run !!!... :irishdrinkers:

sutz

Reaction score
xray":68cu72t9 said:
It's the OL..the Fluker-Sweezy guard combo looks like the real deal. Run baby run !!!... :irishdrinkers:
Not to mention that Britt looks better at center with guards that know what they're doing. I think most of the complaints about Britt the last couple of seasons was because of the guys on either side of him.

:2thumbs:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3knua5w3 said:
Everybody wants to be first on the bandwagon.

Naw. I dont wanna be first. I wanna see what they are stepping into and see if it washes off before I step into it. Might be a bed of roses on top of a dead skunk. That will ruin a persons day. :stirthepot: :rumble: :180670:

Seafan

Reaction score
:0190l: :2thumbs: :0190l: :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :0190l:
sutz":vo1ofuw1 said: