London Game Viewing

HawkGA

Reaction score
Just checked 506 and the Hawks-Raiders won't be shown locally. But aren't London games streamed on Yahoo or Amazon or something like that?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":kgfm7co0 said:
Just checked 506 and the Hawks-Raiders won't be shown locally. But aren't London games streamed on Yahoo or Amazon or something like that?

Just checked the web and last year Yahoo streamed it. Not sure if it is happening this year and last year it was free.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
I think Yahoo only streamed the games that started at 6 AM Pacific. I could be wrong, though!

sc85sis

Reaction score
506 shows it as one of the Fox single games and available for most of the West coast (but not here in the LA area).

All of the purple area in the image below is supposed to be getting the Hawks/Raiders game.

06-FOX-V2.png

http://506sports.com/

Rule

Reaction score
Just search “NFL streams reddit”

i watch RZ free, just make sure you have a good popup blocker :p

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
https://www.seahawks.com/news/how-to-wa ... at-raiders

"Online
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch in the NFL app on phones and tablets, regardless of mobile provider.
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the afternoon."

Wayne1938

Reaction score
HawkGA":j9m2n0id said:
This is where sling-box really comes in handy.
I sling the Seahawks games to my son in Monterey when they aren't on his local channels.