Monster game by Clark

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Look what a healthy Frank Clark can do:

Clark had 2 1/2 sacks, two of which resulted in fumbles the Seahawks recovered and turned into 10 points. Clark also hit Carr three other times, and had four tackles.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2xtfg0jz said:
Look what a healthy Frank Clark can do:

Clark had 2 1/2 sacks, two of which resulted in fumbles the Seahawks recovered and turned into 10 points. Clark also hit Carr three other times, and had four tackles.

And I think he sat all fourth quarter. maybe longer! Hes a beast

A-Dog

Reaction score
He took full advantage of a terrible opponent. Still not convinced we should break the bank on him but he’s the only legit edge rusher on the team. Good game from him, now let’s see dominate more consistently.

Rat

Reaction score
Would like to see the flashes more consistently, but wow, he probably made himself a lot of money today. I don't mind paying him, but we HAVE to find some other guys who can also get after the QB. I had high hopes for McDowell.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Clark was phenomenal. Maybe they can offer him an extension during the bye.

Reed, Jefferson, Stephen, and Martin were all excellent. DL showed up today.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Being a huge Wolverine fan, I am very biased when it comes to Clark but he is playing against a Tom Cable coached offensive line. :lol:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I was actually very impressed how Clark did everything in his power to not fall on the QB on that strip-sack. Very athletic move to say the least.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Frank looked great! He and Jarron Reed are really beginning to step up on the DLine.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Frank Clark, 6 games, 5.5 sacks... on pace for 15 Sacks this year. I'd take that.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pete said he was sick again or would have played in the second half, that food poisoning must have really kicked his ass.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Monster game by Cable is more like it. Remember when he turned William Hynes into an all-pro twice a year.

TreeRon

Reaction score
chris98251":9kuht1zk said:
Pete said he was sick again or would have played in the second half, that food poisoning must have really kicked his ass.

I doubt it was food poisoning or he had food poisoning and now has a new spot of food poisoning or the flu. Anybody else had food poisoning for 2-3 weeks? Giardia or something like that yes, but common every day food poisoning?

chris98251

Reaction score
TreeRon":f44t9gdx said:
chris98251":f44t9gdx said:

I doubt it was food poisoning or he had food poisoning and now has a new spot of food poisoning or the flu. Anybody else had food poisoning for 2-3 weeks? Giardia or something like that yes, but common every day food poisoning?

It hit him hard he went back to the hospital after the Rams game from what I heard. May take a while to recover.

Hawksfan78

Reaction score
Don’t forget; he had a sack taken away today because of defensive holding

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
sdog1981":2iu7rlci said:
Monster game by Cable is more like it. Remember when he turned William Hynes into an all-pro twice a year.
My money is right here.

The Raiders looked like they were playing with stick'em on their shoes. That whole team looked lethargic at times.

hawk45

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2jnkrdrp said:
sdog1981":2jnkrdrp said:
My money is right here.

The Raiders looked like they were playing with stick'em on their shoes. That whole team looked lethargic at times.
^^^undeniable IMO

Clark is having a good year but any game where cable is involved nothing can be evaluated. Not Carr, not gruden, not lynch, not our DL, nothing.

Same way as when he was here.

Fade

Reaction score
I've watched Cable's prized rookie LT get worse every game, business as usual for Cable.

As I stated over the summer the Seahawks should of signed Clark right after Danielle Hunter got $14M APY.

Now if Clark puts together a 15+ Sack season he is going to get $20M APY. I don't get it at all.

The only thing I can think of is they now something off the field or medical wise that makes them weary of signing him long term. Otherwise it makes no sense why he wasn't extended in the off-season.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Clark is having a great year. Let's get some help for him though. Raiders were without Osimele (arguably their best Olineman).

On another note, it's nice to have Cable gone from the Seahawks. If he was still around, the Seahawks would be stuck with Kolton Miller....that would be a waste of a first round pick.

Latest posts