L.O.B 2...5?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
While I am with the majority who think the LOB moniker should remain with the original historic secondary, there's no doubt the BOOM is still alive and well in Seattle with this new crop of youngsters. Very promising!

xray

Reaction score
There is still some boom but they have to watch out for big penalties and ejections .

toffee

Reaction score
LOB v2.0 That's what I have been callin' them. Griffin, McDougald, Thompson, Flowers

daveyoung52

Reaction score
toffee":3utw5hyc said:
LOB v2.0 That's what I have been callin' them. Griffin, McDougald, Thompson, Flowers
Bradley is no baby,IMVHO he could carry the LOB name forward with these guys [no pressure,with Kams approval] but what do I know?

toffee

Reaction score
Lineal Boomers

In boxing, there's such a thing as lineal championship (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lineal_championship) haha in our world, we can have lineal boomers. lol

I personally still like LOB v2.0, because LOB did not belong to just 3 guys (Kam, Earl and Sherm), in fact guys came and went over the period. I felt like the name belong to backfield of Seahawks. McDougal and Griffin played with Earl, Kam and Sherm, they are carrying the LOB lineage on to the current reincarnation.

xray

Reaction score
Is "BRUISE BROTHERS " Taken?? :irishdrinkers:

HawkerD

Reaction score
Bradley can deliver punishment. One thing I noticed is that Shaq need to wrap up on on his tackles. He bounced off a couple of guys on Sunday leading to bigger gains. That one of the many things Sherman did well.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Legion = "We are many"

4 guys is hardly a legion. So in order for the moniker to be at all appropriate, new faces must emerge to take over for the old. This is just the LOB Next Gen. We will keep em coming as long as Pete's coaching em.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Aros":2uakjez6 said:
While I am with the majority who think the LOB moniker should remain with the original historic secondary, there's no doubt the BOOM is still alive and well in Seattle with this new crop of youngsters. Very promising!

LOB, no change needed.

toffee

Reaction score
Mad Dog":qhtlhg49 said:
Legion = "We are many"

4 guys is hardly a legion. So in order for the moniker to be at all appropriate, new faces must emerge to take over for the old. This is just the LOB Next Gen. We will keep em coming as long as Pete's coaching em.
. This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts