Local Seahawks TV Ratings Bouncing Back Big Time

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Fascinating info via the Seahawks Reddit board showing how local fan interest appears to be spiking now that the Hawks appear to be not nearly so bad as some feared. Week one was solid and then week two ratings crashed because, well, the team looked horrible.

But now we're back. For now. As of now. As of this moment.

GO HAWKS!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/9 ... o_has_the/

Seattle 1880750 574381 30.54 31 21.3 31.8 37 31.6

chris98251

Reaction score
That's the band wagon fans taking the return bus hoping that their seats are still available.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Bandwagon fans remind me of a kid I was in a boat fishing with years ago. Every time someone caught a fish he would go to that side of the boat and drop his line. Back and forth he went, and never caught one fish. Seahawks winning? I’m a fan. Seahawks losing? I’m a fan. Bandwagon fans never truly know the joys of winning if you don’t know the anguish of losing.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3smcvqyc said:
Bandwagon fans remind me of a kid I was in a boat fishing with years ago. Every time someone caught a fish he would go to that side of the boat and drop his line. Back and forth he went, and never caught one fish. Seahawks winning? I’m a fan. Seahawks losing? I’m a fan. Bandwagon fans never truly know the joys of winning if you don’t know the anguish of losing.
Been a Seattle sportsfan/Homer all my life. I’ve seen more piss poor to mediocre teams and performances than one should have to endure. Does that make me a better fan than someone else because of my seniority as a fan. NO, but I bet I enjoy the the rare championships that much more. After the wonderful euphoric day that was XLVIII, I had a perma-grin for 6 months. That’s why you put up with the bad seasons, because the payoff is glorious.

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Why are there two teams in LA again? Seriously, it's just embarrassing.

Latest posts