Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Great video tribute to Paul Allen and Save our Seahawks

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • This is an amazing video that brings back so many memories. Thank you to those who produced it. Thank you Paul Allen, SOS (Save Our Seahawks).

From the Seahawks Facebook site. Haven't seen this posted here yet, but if so my appologies and feel free to delete.

https://www.facebook.com/Seahawks/video ... aI&__xts__[0]=68.ARCVfHwgdCjFLSzKMBMMqFcLlgcEVoibAd6N2E9C1VSAYBWQLGnJ82WBZumm-zwA54gSLK2KkGy7Ro0RTWgCgcFINJQ7hRj2XcK8ye_SLidU4mvKSFig61fYDWtiGeGiCk7_XKCfVdn3bQirpP32xflZg1A5Ci8v9VP7Syv7RLkWI4Bv_gNHPoselhAaMMdQ17qBjOu_8kzbV7ZgGbSfZgLYwozmAcndRgcXh78&__tn__=FC-R

Direct Link: http://thankspaul.seahawks.com (Didn't seem to be the same quality of the link above, maybe just me)
    Last edited by MO Hawk on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

• FANTASTIC video, thank you for sharing! Man if you don't get goosebumps and even a little "dust in your eye" while watching that you might need to check your pulse.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Didn't think this deserved it's own thread, so I'll throw it in here. Remember Bob Rivers and Twisted Tunes? This is "Paul Allen Town". It used to choke me up a little back then just 'cause I loved Paul so much for wresting the team from dumb-ass Ken Behring. I like the reference to Paul flying in Chad Brown AS he was buying the team. So much awesome right off the bat. My Chad Brown away-jersey is my go-to to this day when attending games.

https://bobrivers.com/paul-allentown/
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

RIP Les
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Not gonna lie, this video made me choke up a bit.
    I wasn't even a football fan when all of this was going on, man I am glad the vote went our way...I cannot even imagine what you Hawk diehards must have been going through that night.

Watching this video, I had to stop and come back here and just say...Referendum 48?
    Sounds like 48 is our number. :2thumbs:

R.I.P. Paul...Thank you. :179417:
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• To those that think us fans will forget Paul.

You are not a Seahawks Fan.

That Video was great and touching on so many levels.

Go Jody ! seen a article that said she is going to be the Executor and Trustee of his Estate and the plan is to keep is projects and investments moving forward indefinitely, seems to me she is also a fan.

I think we are in good hands.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Great video!

It was put together in 2017 for the 20 year anniversary of Paul owning the Seahawks and ran on many outlets then.

My money says there will be some truly great video tributes to come once people have time to get over PGA's passing and get to work on it.

Thanks for posting this again and I agree, this should be sticky'd to the top of the forum until further notice.

RIP Paul.

GO HAWKS!!!
    Paul G Allen 1953-2018

RIP My Friend, You Were The Best Sports Franchise Owner A Fan Could Ever Hope For.
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

• I remember that vote and it being so very close to failing. Lordy, for those that voted against it I wonder if they think that was a good move.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

• Exactly, and people trying to convince themselves that sports doesn't bring money to the region etc. :roll:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Just watched this....oh the memories. :2thumbs:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Dayum! Great video! Brings back such great memories, and showcases just how close we were to losing the 'Hawks for good.

The leadership in Seattle needs to watch that video when they discus efforts to bringing a hockey team or bringing back the Sonics to Seattle.
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• 12HawkFan wrote:Thanks for posting this again and I agree, this should be sticky'd to the top of the forum until further notice.

RIP Paul.

GO HAWKS!!!

Agreed!

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Thank you for posting this.

XLVIII was a dream come true.

I am forever grateful to PGA. Wow.

Since 1976.

Go Hawks!
    gonzhawk
    NET Veteran

• Great video to forward to friends and family thru out the world.

A tribute to the spirit of building culture and community unity as inspired by a once in a life time presence.

Paul Allen touched and uplifted so many communities that extend far beyond any physical boundaries of Puget Sound and Washington State. So many communities have been so very blessed by his living example and life long testament. The world became a better place because of Paul Allen.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Just in case some can't or don't do Facebook, here is a direct to the Hawks website link:

http://thankspaul.seahawks.com/

Thank You Paul

GO HAWKS!!!
    Paul G Allen 1953-2018

RIP My Friend, You Were The Best Sports Franchise Owner A Fan Could Ever Hope For.
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

• It's also on YouTube, should anyone want to view it or get it there.

"The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Great vid. As I was arguing with stupid Thunder fans today on another media platform..... we could have had another Sonic/Thunder disaster if it wasn't for Paul Allen.

A good owner is so invaluable, unbelievably important. Thank you Mr. Allen, thank you for being 1000x the man Howard Schultz is. :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• Brought back so many memories and emotions. Paul really paved the way to full community engagement. The power of "we" is so much stronger than the power of "me". I'll forever be a 12, and I truly appreciate what Paul did for and with our community.
    "You don't always get to play playoff games at home, or conference championships at home, or superbowls at home. You have to have the mindset that you can play to your potential wherever you are." - Pete Carroll
    nwHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information