Great video tribute to Paul Allen and Save our Seahawks

MO Hawk

Reaction score
This is an amazing video that brings back so many memories. Thank you to those who produced it. Thank you Paul Allen, SOS (Save Our Seahawks).

From the Seahawks Facebook site. Haven't seen this posted here yet, but if so my appologies and feel free to delete.

https://www.facebook.com/Seahawks/video ... aI&__xts__[0]=68.ARCVfHwgdCjFLSzKMBMMqFcLlgcEVoibAd6N2E9C1VSAYBWQLGnJ82WBZumm-zwA54gSLK2KkGy7Ro0RTWgCgcFINJQ7hRj2XcK8ye_SLidU4mvKSFig61fYDWtiGeGiCk7_XKCfVdn3bQirpP32xflZg1A5Ci8v9VP7Syv7RLkWI4Bv_gNHPoselhAaMMdQ17qBjOu_8kzbV7ZgGbSfZgLYwozmAcndRgcXh78&__tn__=FC-R

Direct Link: http://thankspaul.seahawks.com (Didn't seem to be the same quality of the link above, maybe just me)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
FANTASTIC video, thank you for sharing! Man if you don't get goosebumps and even a little "dust in your eye" while watching that you might need to check your pulse.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Didn't think this deserved it's own thread, so I'll throw it in here. Remember Bob Rivers and Twisted Tunes? This is "Paul Allen Town". It used to choke me up a little back then just 'cause I loved Paul so much for wresting the team from dumb-ass Ken Behring. I like the reference to Paul flying in Chad Brown AS he was buying the team. So much awesome right off the bat. My Chad Brown away-jersey is my go-to to this day when attending games.

https://bobrivers.com/paul-allentown/

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, this video made me choke up a bit.
I wasn't even a football fan when all of this was going on, man I am glad the vote went our way...I cannot even imagine what you Hawk diehards must have been going through that night.

Watching this video, I had to stop and come back here and just say...Referendum 48?
Sounds like 48 is our number. :2thumbs:

R.I.P. Paul...Thank you. :179417:

chris98251

Reaction score
To those that think us fans will forget Paul.

You are not a Seahawks Fan.

That Video was great and touching on so many levels.

Go Jody ! seen a article that said she is going to be the Executor and Trustee of his Estate and the plan is to keep is projects and investments moving forward indefinitely, seems to me she is also a fan.

I think we are in good hands.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Great video!

It was put together in 2017 for the 20 year anniversary of Paul owning the Seahawks and ran on many outlets then.

My money says there will be some truly great video tributes to come once people have time to get over PGA's passing and get to work on it.

Thanks for posting this again and I agree, this should be sticky'd to the top of the forum until further notice.

RIP Paul.

GO HAWKS!!!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I remember that vote and it being so very close to failing. Lordy, for those that voted against it I wonder if they think that was a good move.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, and people trying to convince themselves that sports doesn't bring money to the region etc. :roll:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Dayum! Great video! Brings back such great memories, and showcases just how close we were to losing the 'Hawks for good.

The leadership in Seattle needs to watch that video when they discus efforts to bringing a hockey team or bringing back the Sonics to Seattle.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
12HawkFan":3fmi5da2 said:
Thanks for posting this again and I agree, this should be sticky'd to the top of the forum until further notice.

RIP Paul.

GO HAWKS!!!

Agreed!

gonzhawk

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this.

XLVIII was a dream come true.

I am forever grateful to PGA. Wow.

Since 1976.

Go Hawks!

Jville

Reaction score
Great video to forward to friends and family thru out the world.

A tribute to the spirit of building culture and community unity as inspired by a once in a life time presence.

Paul Allen touched and uplifted so many communities that extend far beyond any physical boundaries of Puget Sound and Washington State. So many communities have been so very blessed by his living example and life long testament. The world became a better place because of Paul Allen.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Great vid. As I was arguing with stupid Thunder fans today on another media platform..... we could have had another Sonic/Thunder disaster if it wasn't for Paul Allen.

A good owner is so invaluable, unbelievably important. Thank you Mr. Allen, thank you for being 1000x the man Howard Schultz is. :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, absolutely awesome video. I had buckets of "dust" in my eyes, on several occasions.

Tribalism at it's finest.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Brought back so many memories and emotions. Paul really paved the way to full community engagement. The power of "we" is so much stronger than the power of "me". I'll forever be a 12, and I truly appreciate what Paul did for and with our community.