Head coach Matt Patricia breaks down the Seahawks

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Produced by Detroit Lions, nice breakdown/primer, this game is going to be so good!!!
[youtube]9DnBaOUag1M[/youtube]

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Patricia is an idiot and the Lions are stupid for making him a head coach. Most people on this forum could be effective being a dc for Belichek. He’s the mind behind the Pats success. Patricia will probably be like Jeff Fisher.......mediocre.

Jville

Reaction score
SNDavidson":kfcgohr3 said:
Produced by Detroit Lions, nice breakdown/primer, this game is going to be so good!!!
[youtube]9DnBaOUag1M[/youtube]

Appreciate the posting. We are all enriched by the diversity of opinions. Really looking forward to this Detroit game as the first opportunity to continue and extend the culture and spirit of Paul Allen's leadership.

lukerguy

Reaction score
hawkfan68":20x9soll said:
Patricia is an idiot and the Lions are stupid for making him a head coach. Most people on this forum could be effective being a dc for Belichek. He’s the mind behind the Pats success. Patricia will probably be like Jeff Fisher.......mediocre.

I'm pretty sure he studied Rocket Science and has a degree in aeronautical engineering. Yeah, probably so dumb though, right... ? :)

Also, he tooled BB a few weeks ago.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1m10qydq said:

Kinda harsh there boyo...no matter of your opinion of him football-wise, the man has a pretty impressive academic track record. No need to go there. I respect the man.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":3p0jhhjo said:
Still with the pencil?

What a dork

More like fraud. His play sheet is laminated. What can a pencil do?

xray

Reaction score
14 years with Belichick and 3 SB rings which includes one against the Hawks as DC ....he obviously must be stupid..??? I don't sell anyone or any team on the Hawks schedule short.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I respect Patricia. Great coach. I doubt he has an answer for an evolving Seattle team.

Go Seahawks, Pound the Rock!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3h19wy1p said:
hawkfan68":3h19wy1p said:

Kinda harsh there boyo...no matter of your opinion of him football-wise, the man has a pretty impressive academic track record. No need to go there. I respect the man.

He does have an impressive academic record. It wasn't meant to knock him from that perspective. Football wise, I just don't think he will be a successful HC. We'll see. By the way his defenses gave up 41 points to the Eagles and rendered 28 points to Falcons in the last two superbowls. He's not a defensive genius. At least he has his academic record to fall back on when his football days are over.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
He seems to be motivated by stress. Great video! Thanks!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!