Buy Airfare to LA -- Jan 20, 2019

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Here's the thing --

The Seahawks are playing good ball but realistically we're not winning the West unless Gurley/Goff/Woods/Kupp all break major bones so let's find another great path to the Super Bowl.

Seahawks secure the first wild card which is the #5 seed. We take that opportunity to fly to Green Bay and smother the NFC North winner Packers thanks to unseasonably warm climate. The next week, we face off against the #2 seed Saints and survive a crazy shootout in the Superdome.

The next week is back to LA and here's where it gets really tough. We saw today that LA fans will gladly give up their tickets to out of town fans. LET'S MAKE THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME A HOME GAME!!

OK, I'm getting a little ahead of myself -- but I also couldn't imagine a better day than going down to LA and stealing the NFC so we can go on to the big game and face....

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1iryenh3 said:
What part is not realistic and/or likely?

Making the playoffs is far from a sure thing let alone winning two road playoff games in notoriously difficult stadiums.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":32rwdvsy said:
What part is not realistic and/or likely?

The only way we would play the #2 seed from the 5 hole would be for the #6 seed to also beat the #3 seed on the road during wildcard weekend. Not saying it couldn't happen but it's unlikely.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
If 5 beats 4. And 3 beast 6 then 5 plays 1

Screw it. Book your flight a week earlier.