Just Imagine

hawks85

Reaction score
We here in Seattle may not hear as much negativity as the rest of the country, but just imagine if we go all the way to the big dance this year. With all the media saying we are not good enough can't run can't pass the defense is gutted blah blah blah. We finish by winning out 13-3 in dominate fashion then we punch everybody in the mouth during playoff run. We get to the Super Bowl and put on a better more dominate performance than in SB48 against Denver. It can happen and it has crossed my mind. We keep playing like we are it might become a reality.

rcaido

Reaction score
I like the optimism. go hawks

evergreen

Reaction score
We got a murder’s row coming up. But I feel it too. It’s just like 2012. We are rising baby. Bring it on!

toffee

Reaction score
I expect a MAJOR media turn around if we survive the next two weeks, you can bet Pete's broiler is running at 120% steam at the moment.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
toffee":29v93myu said:
I expect a MAJOR media turn around if we survive the next two weeks, you can bet Pete's broiler is running at 120% steam at the moment.
When we win Sunday and next week at the Rams we will be considered a top 5 team. Guaranteed. All of the band wagoners will come out of the wood works. I'm standing by my decision we will finish 13-3.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
We good but we ain't that good.

Dominant wins over crappy teams has the 12's buoyed for success but realistically we will lose a few more games before all is said and done. Good comparison is 2012. Solid wins over easy teams with a few signature wins over teams like GB, NE and SF.

We need to go 3-1 in this next 4 game stretch. We do and I'm all in on this team making a run.

Interesting I'm thinking of the talent on the 2012 team vs this team and TBH, this team might be better. Sure Carson isn't Lynch and the Legion of Whom isn't the Legion of Boom. But Wilson is smarter and more experienced. The Lines are better. The LB group is as good. The WR group is pretty close. It's not that crazy a comparison.

Of course in the end, health matters and most teams are a few key injuries from disaster. So we probably shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves. Just beat the Chargers.

xray

Reaction score
Not this year ; but if they qualify for wild card berth...who knows...they say it's a new season in the post season...if they get in the Hawks will be the team that nobody wants to draw in the wild card...IMO

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
If Seattle comes away with a win against the Chargers, who are a bit of a media darling right now, then they can probably get the job done and make an argument for a playoff push.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2zsnypc3 said:
If Seattle comes away with a win against the Chargers, who are a bit of a media darling right now, then they can probably get the job done and make an argument for a playoff push.
and since this is an imagine thread, lets imagine us going on the road and beating the Lambs.
I think Seattle is the type of team they prefer to avoid.
Back to reality. Beat SD.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":m2dg2xb9 said:
Allweatherfan":m2dg2xb9 said:
One game at a time is the 16+ game program that I use.

Yup, this is definitely how I roll.
+1. This is the only way to go through any season. More so for this one as it has featured quite a bit of change.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":26q5zy3w said:
1st step. Beat SD.

First step ask her out and treat her like a lady....oops wrong thread.... :stirthepot: :twisted:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I'd be thrilled if we got a WC berth and then anything can happen. I think we're a year away but life is looking good as this guy sang
[youtube]ukdhHP4KvPE[/youtube]

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2k5w8bgd said:

Well they need to be someone's darlings since they can't even sell out a 31,000 seat stadium right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2rgpocbp said:

Well they need to be someone's darlings since they can't even sell out a 31,000 seat stadium right now.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
chris98251":1kptaadt said:
Seahawk_Dan":1kptaadt said:

Ouch. That even hurt my feelings.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
We beat a good Lions team in there house and we won soundly. The chargers...Yeah they have had our number and the only thing that worries me and everybody in here is Rivers is a dink and dunk QB. Their total Defense is toward the bottom 18th or something like that. Their Rushing and Passing Defense is in the same field toward the bottom. What makes them look good just like the other teams is the passing game they are 10th. The run game is close to ours. They may light us up with the dinks and dunks, but I'm still saying we win...soundly. These last 4-5 weeks have completely changed my outlook of our beloved Seahawks. We are the hottest team right now, why...because we are dangerously consistent, and we are improving weekly.