Keys to Charger meltdown

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Looking forward to this weekend and seeing how Rivers plays, the keys to beating the Chargers are very similar to the 2012 season where we walked into Foxboro and put our name on the map.

1. Clark and Dion have to make Rivers play scared. He is an interception machine under pressure.

2. Shut down Melvin Gordon (if he plays)

3. Pound the rock, whether with Davis or Carson, it can be done.

4. Big Balls needs to punt like a badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I’m waiting to see when they let him drop kick a FG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evergreen

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that “you mad bro?” game was here.

xray

Reaction score
37 year old Philip Rivers is and has been a str8 up high end QB for 15 year...and a class guy too...much respect ...the chargers are a well rounded team...I think the Hawks have to play high end D to win this. IMO

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Both teams will try to control the clock. Getting a turnover or two and avoiding one of our own would be nice. It's all about the ball, as a great man likes to say.

Atradees

Reaction score
As insignificant as it might seem. Special teams need to have better coverage.

Old man Rivers.....hes been around awhile and I cant remember him winning anything.

They haven't beaten the contenders. Control the clock with runs......

chris98251

Reaction score
If Schotty and Wilson can get out in front early and make them have to play from behind in our house I think things will snowball, teams rarely do well here when playing from behind. It will also get into their heads more not hearing signals and having to shelve the running game for a large part. Defense gets desperate trying to make a turnover and take chances which this year Russell has had time to see and make them pay for.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Atradees":oljo8xmr said:
As insignificant as it might seem. Special teams need to have better coverage.

Old man Rivers.....hes been around awhile and I cant remember him winning anything.

They haven't beaten the contenders. Control the clock with runs......

That's because of the team Rivers has played on.

Go Hawks.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Special teams could be big in this game. Chargers are giving up a lot of return opportunities. Tyler Locketf, activate.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
chris98251":lrp59gf8 said:
If Schotty and Wilson can get out in front early and make them have to play from behind in our house I think things will snowball, teams rarely do well here when playing from behind. It will also get into their heads more not hearing signals and having to shelve the running game for a large part. Defense gets desperate trying to make a turnover and take chances which this year Russell has had time to see and make them pay for.
You're right. Score a td on the first Hawk drive.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!