Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Wild Card Chances......

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Wild Card Chances......
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:25 pm
  • rcaido wrote:I think we need to root against the Bears, & Redskins throughout....Eagles & Vikings will probably win their division.

It will be Seahawks & Greenbay fighting for that last spot. That game will be huge.

This is what I mentioned on the Greenbay chat. I got crickets......

I am cool there...as I have built a rapport with them. But we can hate each other too...if needs be.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:59 pm
  • Well, sCam & the Panthers are getting curb stomped. This is good. Hopefully a loss like this will send them into a tailspin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm
  • We’re going to need to get healthy, put everything together and go on a run soon to have a legitimate chance. Our D the 2nd half against the Chargers was encouraging, but we desperately need Carson healthy because our O is garbage without him. He sets up play action and the entire passing game. We’re going to need to go 6-1 likely or at least 5-2 to finish out. Need to play much better at home too.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:38 pm
  • So, we did ourselves no favors today vs the Rams.

Did we get any help from other teams?

What’s the outlook today?

:{(
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:42 pm
  • Just went to sub 5% today, imo. Need to competey turn around performance (from losing to winning) and also hope other teams lose week in and week out. It’s not in our hands anymore, and it’s only mideseason. Odds are more than long. . .
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:45 pm
  • They can make the playoffs easy, if you can tell me they beat both the Packers & Vikings at home. (Both Night Games.)
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:50 pm
  • Chances are slim. Schedule is tough and we are behind teams that are just better than us.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:51 pm
  • We need a winning record before seriously considering playoffs at this point. Have to go 6-1 here out realistically.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:58 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Chances are slim. Schedule is tough and we are behind teams that are just better than us.

We're behind the Packers, Vikings, Panthers, and currently the Eagles.
    Not one of those teams scare me any more than the Rams, and we play 3 of them.
    We're tied with ATL and they're still in the South with CAR so I expect them to eventually bow out.
    Wildcard isn't dead.
    Thursday is a must win tho.
    The Breh
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:22 pm
  • Finish out the year 6-1 and if they have to drop 1, make sure it’s not to sCam. No other way around it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 pm
  • The Breh wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:Chances are slim. Schedule is tough and we are behind teams that are just better than us.

We're behind the Packers, Vikings, Panthers, and currently the Eagles.
    Not one of those teams scare me any more than the Rams, and we play 3 of them.
    We're tied with ATL and they're still in the South with CAR so I expect them to eventually bow out.
    Wildcard isn't dead.
    Thursday is a must win tho.

I just think all those teams you listed are much better than us. All those teams went into the season with SB expectations. We all knew we were taking a step back. Sure we still have a chance, but we are behind in the standings again st superior teams. Thursday is pretty much a must win.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:35 pm
  • The next two games are critical to Post Season hopes. Should we lose both....it's over! We win both....we have a prayer.
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:48 pm
  • rcaido wrote:Falcons or Redskins who do we root for...Looks like Patriots are the only team that can help our cause this Sunday.

Pretty sure you should be rooting for the 49ers, Rams and Cardinals from here on out since it helps the Seahawks strength of schedule.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:48 pm
  • Bigpumpkin wrote:The next two games are critical to Post Season hopes. Should we lose both....it's over! We win both....we have a prayer.

You’d be half way there.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:29 pm
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:18 am
  • There is a decent chance at the wild card. They just have to learn how to finish a two minute drive at the end. Otherwise to me this team plays better that I expected before the season. Remember that the Rams are at the top of their championship window, Seahawks are only working towards it. In two years, it is going to be the opposite.

If they dont make the playoffs this year its not a huge deal. This is a building year. Next year might come too fast to be real contenders but certainly playoffs should be the minimum acceptable outcome of that year.
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:55 am
  • West TX Hawk wrote:We need a winning record before seriously considering playoffs at this point. Have to go 6-1 here out realistically.

I don't think so.

Figure the Panthers get one WC. The other will be either Bears, Packers or Vikes.

Since y'all already lost to the Bears - root for them to win the North. Beat the Vikes and Pack at home and finish 8-8 and IMO Seattle will be right there.

Eagles have five losses and play at Saints and Rams still. Falcons have five losses and play at Saints and Panthers..

Vikings are your tough one because even if they lose they'd have to lose another four. So they would need to lose to the Bears, Seahawks and Patriots - which is all possible or even likely. Then they'd need another two losses in games that they'd be favored.

Another route would be hoping for a Panthers collapse - since you can get a tiebreaker with them (Vikes and Pack have ties so no real tiebreaker for you guys unless you tie someone).
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information