Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

well that pretty much ended our playoff chance..

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • too bad I was really thinking our offense turned the corner.. obviously not. we can't score against good teams.
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

• It really didn't though. They just need to string together a few wins against good teams and take care of business against the 49ers and Cards. It's far from over.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• No we are now 4-5. Below .500.. with a hard schedule coming up. Not looking good...
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

• This is a fringe 8-8 team.
    You got 1 year Pete
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

• redeye81 wrote:No we are now 4-5. Below .500.. with a hard schedule coming up. Not looking good...

We're 4-4.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• redeye81 wrote:No we are now 4-5. Below .500.. with a hard schedule coming up. Not looking good...
    got it
    Last edited by tonyseahawk on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

Can't take anyone seriously who doesn't even know how many games the team has played.
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

We’re 4-4 old sport

We face the Rams next, then the Packers, then the Panthers. We can win 2 of those games. I was not expecting us to go 4-0 for November, but this was a disappointing loss
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• I just want to see players develop this year. Grow together and build some continuity. I think there was a moment of overly high hopes after a couple of wins. We played a against a red hot chargers team + the refs and played very sloppy and still and a close enough game to think we could win until the pick 6. We are growing but not without some lumps.
    Year of The Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Wild Card is still wide open. Rams likely have the division at 11 wins but there's a lot of teams all around us. Chargers will be fighting with the Chiefs for a top 2-3 spot in the AFC, solid all around. Lot of things to work on, offense struggles HARD without a good running game. Seemed like they didn't know how to move the ball without 4-5 yard runs on early downs, for some reason Schotty went completely away from play action and roll outs today against an aggressive defense. Russell didn't look great but I'm more upset at the lack of adjustments from coaching staffs on both sides of the ball.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• yeah team ahead of us right now is the Vikings. They are 5-3-1...We still play them this year plus i doubt the Bears are going to keep winning. They also play each other twice.

We could have use this win as the schedule is brutal but we still have a chance.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

• LA was rested and prepared after a bye as we were when we played the Lions.

We could have won today (even with some bad calls) had we been as sharp as we were last week.
    BleuEyedHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• nope the refs did everything they can to stop momentum and kill drives.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

• Who knows what’s going to happen the next 4 weeks. But if they play like they did today on offense then we will lose all 4. Russ really can’t afford to have games like this anymore. In the past he could stink for most the game and then have a shot to win it at the end. We don’t have that team anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12thmanNY
    NET Bench Warmer

• 1/2 the NFC is hovering right around .500 except Carolina.
    NFCN is gonna continue to destroy each other and ATL still has to deal with NO and Car.
    This would have been a good one yo have tho.
    The Breh
    NET Rookie

• Milehighhawk wrote:
    redeye81 wrote:No we are now 4-5. Below .500.. with a hard schedule coming up. Not looking good...

Can't take anyone seriously who doesn't even know how many games the team has played.

He’s just a week ahead. Nothing wrong with that.
    RCATES
    NET Starter

Last time on this one
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• With elite ah play on only one side of the ball and WWE refs no chance for our budding D to pull one out.
    evergreen
    NET Veteran

• So sad when officiating gets the blame for the loss. There were " iffy " calls on both sides ; just like every week. The Hawks have yet to beat a good team..not officiating ..They just aren't consistent enough from the QB to the coaching and everything else to be a playoff team...IMO
    xray
    NET Starter

• xray wrote:So sad when officiating gets the blame for the loss. There were " iffy " calls on both sides ; just like every week. The Hawks have yet to beat a good team..not officiating ..They just aren't consistent enough from the QB to the coaching and everything else to be a playoff team...IMO

Yet those coaches and QB had them in two Super Bowls winning one and multiple playoff games, which is it?

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Yeah, things have been so bad with Pete and company. They clearly don't know how to win :?
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• chris98251 wrote:
    xray wrote:So sad when officiating gets the blame for the loss. There were " iffy " calls on both sides ; just like every week. The Hawks have yet to beat a good team..not officiating ..They just aren't consistent enough from the QB to the coaching and everything else to be a playoff team...IMO

Yet those coaches and QB had them in two Super Bowls winning one and multiple playoff games, which is it?

The level of contradiction and hypocrisy is only as consistent as the desire to turn on the team at a loss.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• xray wrote:So sad when officiating gets the blame for the loss. There were " iffy " calls on both sides ; just like every week. The Hawks have yet to beat a good team..not officiating ..They just aren't consistent enough from the QB to the coaching and everything else to be a playoff team...IMO

Agree with much of what you're saying.

The "blame the refs" card is way overplayed and a sign of fans not wanting to deal with the reality that the team will continue to have inconsistencies especially given all the new faces on the field and sidelines.

Can we beat good teams?

We're about to find out...
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

• Detroit was a good team. But somehow after we beat them, all the sudden they suck.
    Ok then, but you're right, some really tough games coming up. Will tell us a lot. Now if this team starts losing guys to injury, they have a very low chance of winning a lot of games.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I think Hawks can beat the Packers at Home especially since Packers look to be spiraling now. Plus, the Hawks will probably lose in LA and so everybody will be calling on the Hawks to collapse so they will probably play their best game against the Packers at home. I also think they can beat the Panthers because they know how to beat them from their past history and the Hawks kind of have Cam Newton's number sort of like Rivers has a history of playing well against the Hawks too (albeit a lot in preseason).
    Z.
    zetes
    NET Rookie

• Those super bowls were in 2013 and 2014...try to live in the present folks. If my posts upset you then DON"T READ THEM.
    xray
    NET Starter

• xray wrote:Those super bowls were in 2013 and 2014...try to live in the present folks. If my posts upset you then DON"T READ THEM.

You keep falling back on those years as being anomalies. But his stats since have shown he's an elite QB. You keep ignoring it.

Its a discussion board. If you do not want to discuss things only make blanket statements without rebuttal you should try yelling in the mirror.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• xray wrote:Those super bowls were in 2013 and 2014...try to live in the present folks. If my posts upset you then DON"T READ THEM.

No one is getting upset over your opinion of the Seahawks, they disagree with it.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

If I was upset you would know it, ask anyone including the Mods, what this is though is a Trolling attempt in the Forum that you only have one subject you can come up with over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

I do live in the present. The difference between you and me is that I don't throw out everything except what happened last weekend.

Nobody is getting upset by your posts - get over yourself. We simply disagree because your opinions are neither well-presented nor well-supported.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

• Upset? They are humorous and nothing more than entertainment.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Our playoff chances end when we have lost seven games but yes, our chances have been greatly diminished with this loss.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

- Darius Rucker
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information