Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Growing pains......

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Growing pains......
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:30 pm
  • This team is still young at key positions and learning what it takes to go 1 and 0 each week....even when they were not playing there best football today they still didn't quit and played like they could still win. Most teams after that terrible pick six would have packed it in. Much like Russ's rookie year we were up and down first half of the season. A win against the rams in their house next week could be the catalyst for a strong playoff push. Go Hawks!! Next man up!!!!
    " I don't come to bow, I come to conquer." Bob Marley
    HommyHawk
    NET Starter

Re: Growing pains......
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:22 pm
  • Maybe the youngsters spend more time preparing for the Rams instead of post scoring celebrations. As well choreographed as it was,doesnt do them any good unless they are trying out for Dancing with the Stars
    BChawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:49 pm
  • I don't think any realistic fan of the team expected a dominating season. It wasn't technically a rebuild but it's a facelift. Team got younger, more money distributed to the offense, lot of young guys thrown into the fire. I think we all hoped the offense would carry the team a bit more by this point given the continuity on that side of the ball but defense has been a nice surprise.

Pass rush is #1 area of improvement going into next year. Can't rely on just Frank Clark.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:13 pm
  • mistaowen wrote:I don't think any realistic fan of the team expected a dominating season. It wasn't technically a rebuild but it's a facelift. Team got younger, more money distributed to the offense, lot of young guys thrown into the fire. I think we all hoped the offense would carry the team a bit more by this point given the continuity on that side of the ball but defense has been a nice surprise.

Pass rush is #1 area of improvement going into next year. Can't rely on just Frank Clark.

And Jarran Reed
    Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:14 pm
  • HommyHawk wrote:This team is still young at key positions and learning what it takes to go 1 and 0 each week....even when they were not playing there best football today they still didn't quit and played like they could still win. Most teams after that terrible pick six would have packed it in. Much like Russ's rookie year we were up and down first half of the season. A win against the rams in their house next week could be the catalyst for a strong playoff push. Go Hawks!! Next man up!!!!

I pretty much agree with your sentiment. The young guns are doing pretty darn well out there.

Hope Carson heals up. We really-really need him at 100%
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information