Semantics?

Apparently some have issue with my "Outclassed" designation today. What do you prefer?

• Outcoached.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Outsmarted.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outplayed.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Outlasted.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Read my comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently some have issue with my "Outclassed" designation today. What do you prefer?

sdog1981

Reaction score
People have forgotten the Chargers are really good. They have three very good WR two good running backs and a lot of talent in the defensive secondary. They won a 6 am road game and only have lost to the Rams and Chiefs. This was a good team and the Seahawks made a bunch of mistakes in the first half on defense that put them into a hole or they could not climb out of.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
sdog1981":1dep03rt said:
People have forgotten the Chargers are really good. They have three very good WR two good running backs and a lot of talent in the defensive secondary. They won a 6 am road game and only have lost to the Rams and Chiefs. This was a good team and the Seahawks made a bunch of mistakes in the first half on defense that put them into a hole or they could not climb out of.

I do agree that there was some level of underestimating this Chargers team by both the team and the fans. They strike me as a team similar to the Seahawks were they are a much better team than most think they are. We got punched in the mouth a bit at home and it was too little too late to recover although they had a shot in the end to tie. That doesn't excuse the poor performance overall though.

Outclassed might be too strong a term. But outcoached? Outplayed? Yep.

chris98251

Reaction score
We were the victims of a rebuilding team, young Corners and a Safety that a QB like Rivers can manipulate, they will learn, add that we needed more push up the middle to frustrate him and make him move extending his release time giving us time to get to him.

Out experienced and a Opposing Coach that knows our tendencies and we did not change them up. When the announcers say they know we won't pass on First down and that it came from the sidelines is telling. It happens to every team you may not see them since your doing them from the outside they appear pretty like Neon.

They will learn from this and get better, I also think with everything going on around Seahawks land the last few weeks preparation may have not been as focused as normal.