Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Kick returners

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Kick returners
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:39 am
  • Both Penny and Lockett IMO are just not fast enough to be returners. Prior to Locks injuries he was one.of the top guys but he still at least for returns has not gained that extra gear. Penny is just plain too big and slow to be returning anything let alone ko's. I would like to see somebody else given the opportunity (McKissic when he's back or maybe even Moore) to see what they could provide. Thoughts?
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Re: Kick returners
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:04 am
  • I agree 100% on this. Lockett had one good return game all last year and I’m chalking that up to a bad Atlanta Special Teams. Something definitely needs to change.
    yummy down on this throbbing pole of hot man chicken.
    legend38
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:24 am
  • McKissic should be the primary guy when he returns. He's tailor made for returns. Penny at 17.5 per KO, has no business returning anymore-his long all year is 23. We can do much better than that.

Since Lockett is now our #2 receiver, it would make sense to have someone else the PR to reduce injury chances. McKissic again should be considered upon his return. Moore also a possibility.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:25 am
  • All in all our st play has been weak for some time now. Only genuine highlight is the punting. Which they did a lot of yesterday.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:54 am
  • What i cannot figure out is Penny ran a 4.46. That's screaming. McKissic only ran a 4.58. Why has penny gotten so much slower. Lockett ran a 4.4 out of KS.
    stang233
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:18 pm
  • stang233 wrote:What i cannot figure out is Penny ran a 4.46. That's screaming. McKissic only ran a 4.58. Why has penny gotten so much slower. Lockett ran a 4.4 out of KS.

Don't think it's speed, think it is decisiveness and confidence.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information