Kick returners

seabowl

Reaction score
Both Penny and Lockett IMO are just not fast enough to be returners. Prior to Locks injuries he was one.of the top guys but he still at least for returns has not gained that extra gear. Penny is just plain too big and slow to be returning anything let alone ko's. I would like to see somebody else given the opportunity (McKissic when he's back or maybe even Moore) to see what they could provide. Thoughts?

legend38

Reaction score
I agree 100% on this. Lockett had one good return game all last year and I’m chalking that up to a bad Atlanta Special Teams. Something definitely needs to change.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
McKissic should be the primary guy when he returns. He's tailor made for returns. Penny at 17.5 per KO, has no business returning anymore-his long all year is 23. We can do much better than that.

Since Lockett is now our #2 receiver, it would make sense to have someone else the PR to reduce injury chances. McKissic again should be considered upon his return. Moore also a possibility.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
All in all our st play has been weak for some time now. Only genuine highlight is the punting. Which they did a lot of yesterday.

stang233

Reaction score
What i cannot figure out is Penny ran a 4.46. That's screaming. McKissic only ran a 4.58. Why has penny gotten so much slower. Lockett ran a 4.4 out of KS.

chris98251

Reaction score
stang233":1mqwrfax said:
What i cannot figure out is Penny ran a 4.46. That's screaming. McKissic only ran a 4.58. Why has penny gotten so much slower. Lockett ran a 4.4 out of KS.

Don't think it's speed, think it is decisiveness and confidence.