Win against Rams changes it all???

zetes

Reaction score
If the Hawks somehow pull out a victory against the Rams in LA then I think this loss to the Chargers matters so much less.... do you agree?

However, I think if the Hawks lose against the Rams (Even in a close game), THEN I think this loss to the Chargers hurts even more. The season is an up an down emotional ride so a victory against the Rams changes everything for me even though it may only increase our wild card chances in reality. Overall, I have enjoyed watching most of the games even with the frustrating moments but they haven't given me a "WOW" moment yet -- let's hope it's coming this weekend.

Cheers

Z.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Of course it'd change things, you just beat a great team on the road after dropping one at home.

Unfortunately I think we're going to get the Rams full undivided attention and anger after they just lost at NO.

Seymour

Reaction score
I already see this team as one that can beat anyone, so it changes nothing for me.

All it changes IMO is the Wilson hate threads will be cut "too short and not bold enough" for the haters.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":qm8xzgqp said:
Of course it'd change things, you just beat a great team on the road after dropping one at home.

Unfortunately I think we're going to get the Rams full undivided attention and anger after they just lost at NO.

I don't know about that. The Lambs have just enough ego's and shit birds on their roster to have that game and a few bad plays against us begin to unravel that team.

Not saying it will happen, but it CAN and I'd love to see it.

JRobinson

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":27g06fse said:

This. We gonna come out swinging and put the only threat in the division to rest. You guys.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
It would completely obliterate and erase everything bad about sun.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Seymour":2yzgk539 said:
I already see this team as one that can beat anyone, so it changes nothing for me.

All it changes IMO is the Wilson hate threads will be cut "too short and not bold enough" for the haters.

Did I ever mention in here the time I stood next to Wilson and towered over him? I'm 6 foot.

He has HUGE hands though. Massive, god-like hands. Very impressive.

And flawless skin. Very handsome bloke.

Did I ever mention that time?

:lol: :lol:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JRobinson":zknxuqva said:
Sgt. Largent":zknxuqva said:

This. We gonna come out swinging and put the only threat in the division to rest. You guys.

yawn....

That Rams defense is so, so poor.

They can win a shoot out, it's what they've done all season. But the idea this Rams team is somehow dominant is jibberish.

Seymour

Reaction score
semiahmoo":3nsymcpd said:
Seymour":3nsymcpd said:

Did I ever mention in here the time I stood next to Wilson and towered over him? I'm 6 foot.

Yes you did and I posted a pic next to Brees and dispelled your fantasy. That was around the time you posted the midget racing the camel too. :lol: :snack:

JRobinson

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2cks8hv5 said:
JRobinson":2cks8hv5 said:
Sgt. Largent":2cks8hv5 said:

yawn....

They can win a shoot out, it's what they've done all season. But the idea this Rams team is somehow dominant is jibberish.

Hahahah!!!! Stop kidding yourself homer. Y’all don’t have near the firepower that the Saints have. The Rams offense is in fact dominant, that’s how we came from behind 21 at half time and tied it against the Saints IN THEIR OWN HOUSE.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
JRobinson":2vqywr7d said:
Sgt. Largent":2vqywr7d said:

Err, you shouldn't be worried about the division. That was sewn up after we lost at home to to the Rams.

I expect a very competitive game, both teams coming off a loss fighting for different things. This is a game the Rams should win going away, especially if we're without key players like McDougald, Fluker and Carson.

But if some of all of these guys can go, I expect another close game til the end.

knownone

Reaction score
Ultimately, the Hawks need to find a way to win 6 more games. It really doesn't matter where those wins come from. So, yes a win at the Rams would be huge but it doesn't change everything because you still need 5 more wins.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1bwg81g1 said:

Yeah, me too. It'll be the ugliest game of the season for the Hawks.

JRobinson

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":lgpxnsz9 said:
JRobinson":lgpxnsz9 said:
Sgt. Largent":lgpxnsz9 said:

Err, you shouldn't be worried about the division. That was sewn up after we lost at home to to the Rams.

I expect a very competitive game, both teams coming off a loss fighting for different things. This is a game the Rams should win going away, especially if we're without key players like McDougald, Fluker and Carson.

But if some of all of these guys can go, I expect another close game til the end.

We have injuries too. But I’m gonna be ‘worried’ about the division until we have it locked up for sure. I don’t count you guys out as I learned that lesson the first time around when I said y’all had “no shot” against us. I learned from that mistake and the Chargers helped us this past week.

Point is this: yes we should win, and yes, I think we do win. But I hope we lock it down defensively.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JRobinson":3o4krgyq said:
Uncle Si":3o4krgyq said:
JRobinson":3o4krgyq said:
Sgt. Largent":3o4krgyq said:

yawn....

Hahahah!!!! Stop kidding yourself homer. Y’all don’t have near the firepower that the Saints have. The Rams offense is in fact dominant, that’s how we came from behind 21 at half time and tied it against the Saints IN THEIR OWN HOUSE.

Ladies, Gentlemen...

Rams trolling.

xray

Reaction score
They beat the Rams if they play a near perfect game like the Saints did...it will take that much effort to beat the Rams @ home...they have blood in their eyes after the Saints game. A bloody good game !! IMO

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":3h79uwrg said:
semiahmoo":3h79uwrg said:
Seymour":3h79uwrg said:

Yes you did and I posted a pic next to Brees and dispelled your fantasy. That was around the time you posted the midget racing the camel too. :lol: :snack:
Oh there was one much better ..One with the shorts :lol:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
zetes":1i90o5jb said:
If the Hawks somehow pull out a victory against the Rams in LA then I think this loss to the Chargers matters so much less.... do you agree?

However, I think if the Hawks lose against the Rams (Even in a close game), THEN I think this loss to the Chargers hurts even more. The season is an up an down emotional ride so a victory against the Rams changes everything for me even though it may only increase our wild card chances in reality. Overall, I have enjoyed watching most of the games even with the frustrating moments but they haven't given me a "WOW" moment yet -- let's hope it's coming this weekend.

Cheers

Z.

It'd be a nice win and probably seals the Rams winning the SB in February, as we have a penchant for handing the eventual SB winner a loss.

James in PA

Reaction score
knownone":1qwe7q6s said:
Ultimately, the Hawks need to find a way to win 6 more games. It really doesn't matter where those wins come from. So, yes a win at the Rams would be huge but it doesn't change everything because you still need 5 more wins.
You hit the nail on the head. 10 is probably the magic number. I really thought they had a chance to hit that number, but I was factoring in the Chargers game as a win.

Let’s assume the worst and they lose at the Rams. They will then have to win 3 of 4 against the Packers, Panthers, Vikings and Chiefs (and of course win the games they should be favored in). The good news is that 3 of the 4 aforementioned games will be at home. The bad news? We’re no longer a dominant home team.

A win at the Rams would be so huge. Then we’d only have to go 2-2 in those other games, which seems very possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk