To the Seahawk players

LTH

Reaction score
I hope the Seahawk players don't read this board because if they do quite frankly I'm embarrassed....Pete Carroll has a philosophy and that is always compete, Never give up and that's what they do... and they do it well but the negativity towards our team is astonishing to me...I just think there needs to be some faith... If any Seahawk players read this board you guys rock!! Keep fighting guys WE ARE WITH YOU even though it seems like we are not...

12's what are you? Time to ramp it up and be there for our team like never before! you can do this!!!

LTH

Chawker

Reaction score
I thought this year was the first step in a complete over haul for us, I should of listen to good ol Pete. But now its like we've got some players that don't have the swagger as much as alot of last years guys, but they are getting it done. Our defense is playing stout and our offensive line is outstanding.
I think these young guys need is a shot of confidence and a little more time behind the wheel. They've already passed my expextions for the year, so it will be fun to see how far they take it.
Cheers