Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Fun Times.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Fun Times.
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:37 am
  • If anyone needs a pick me up on a Wednesday...

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Fun Times.
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:32 pm
  • Great stuff.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

Re: Fun Times.
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:19 am
  • I'm surprised I didn't get taken out of the stadium in a straight jacket after that game. Safe to say I got "a little fired up" :lol:

Yelling "we're going to the Super Bowl!" when Kearse caught the TD was a memory I'll never forget.
    Packers players celebrating after the Pick w/a little over 5 minutes left and a 16 point lead.......how cute.
    And our QB flat our refusing to give up. So many things had to line up, but it's a perfect example that it's NEVER over until it's over. They don't get that onside kick, we lose. They don't make the 2 point conversion, we lose. We don't win the toss, we possibly lose.

But, the best part of the whole day was getting home and checking my e-mail to find out I was going to the Super Bowl.

Damn, thx for sharing. Brought back some great memories.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:41 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information