We had a chance to win

joeseahawks

Reaction score
We had a chance to win against one of the best teams in the NFL on their home field.
That's really all you ask for. Our strategy was spot on.

I really wish Russell would release the ball quicker. Why is he so hesitant to throw the ball at times? Some weeks he does it. Other weeks, he just holds on to the ball forever. Frustrating ...

redeye81

Reaction score
We always have a chance to win. This is NFL.. most teams do.. Lets not break our arm patting on the back.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
joeseahawks":334ognga said:
How about the last drive?
pittpnthrs":334ognga said:
Had a chance until the onside kick debacle.

Terrible coaching decision against all odds heightened necessity of perfection on a no time out final drive.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Tbh, I thought the Rams would've dug our grave well before halftime, so I'm not sure this is the worst loss I've seen.

It sucks, but it wasn't the blowout the oddsmakers were predicting.

rcaido

Reaction score
This would have been a really great win for us but came up short. No pun on Wilson.

We absolutely have to beat the Packers this Thursday!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It's one thing to outright lose to a team that bested you in a hard fought contest.

Another to beat yourselves and lose because of stupid mistakes or decisions.

We fall in that 2nd group. No shame in losing. Plenty for losing a winnable game because your coaches were stupid.

Hawker8989

Reaction score
I cannot believe how far this franchise has fallen. Letting Sherman walk was a mistake. Not re-signing Tate was dumb (We win SB 49 easily with him). Drafting leaves much to be desired.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawker8989":zpbr2kys said:
I cannot believe how far this franchise has fallen. Letting Sherman walk was a mistake. Not re-signing Tate was dumb (We win SB 49 easily with him). Drafting leaves much to be desired.

All this is easier looking back at it. Most everyone here was on board with letting Tate walk to keep Harvin. Sherman just came off a big injury, how did it workout when we gave extensions to Kam, Bennett and Avril? Sherman has been great, but I think he's already been banged up this season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's strange to see them losing games at the end so often, we got used to it being the other way around for a long time.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":14y29k8x said:
It's strange to see them losing games at the end so often, we got used to it being the other way around for a long time.

It really is. The Hawks are 1-5 in one possession / score games this year. That's crazy to think about considering what we are used to in recent years. it also speaks to how close they are to having a far better record if they would have taken care of business.