Remember High School Ball?

jdruaint

Reaction score
Honestly that is what we are right now imo.

Sure we can run the ball for 40 times and get 250 plus yards rushing to stay competitive but cant scheme a passing game to go with it.

This is Pete FOOTBALL folks. He wants yes men coordinators, zero creativity, and plays 80's football.

Hey look it won us a SuperBowl, shoulda been two but with out hitting lightening in a bottle with a bunch of 2nd-5th round all pro defensive players and having the #1 D in the league, honestly does anyone really think this Pete brand of football will be successful for a second round of success?

Pete is too slow to react, doesn't adjust in game anymore and probably is the worst game clock managing coach i have ever seen.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well you guys that got your assed handed to you in Fantasy football should have picked someone else, game plan was very good on offense and it was changed up a bit the second half. Nobody has shut down the Rams offense, controlling the ball is the best way, we did that and except for giving them the ball on a fumble and short field with that on side kick we had this game in hand.

I like the style of football, get a few more pieces on defense and let the offense gel a bit more and we will be spoke of as contenders again.

knownone

Reaction score
Love it or hate it the Seahawks running game is incredibly creative. It's also important to remember that one of the major reasons the Seahawks won that first Superbowl was zigging while the rest of the NFL zagged. There is value to being a run-first power team in the modern NFL and I would not be shocked to see Pete's philosophy take us deep into the playoffs this year or in the years to come.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
The passing game generated 3 TD's two of which were beautiful throws. And if it wasn't for the last two incompletions it would've completed 80%. 21 TD passes and 5 times this year he has thrown 3 TD's.

I don't think this is a philosophy problem, while I do agree that individual play calls at crucial times have been very frustrating(empty on 3rd needs to go away). The reality is still that the execution of the called play is where the buck stops.

All I wanted this season is for Russ to have the ball at the end of games with a chance to win... And so far every game has given me hope.