Didn't see KJ at all in the 2nd half.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Did he get yanked ? He was looking awful. Lost and confused on many plays. Very slow and out of position during quite a few plays in the first half. But then again most of the defense looked that way too.

mistaowen

Reaction score
He finished with 1 tackle and 1 assist while washing him self out of running plays and being targeted in his zone often. It’s sad to watch but he just isn’t fast enough anymore to stay with his football smarts.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wow I don’t watch a ton of film or follow one player when watching the games, didn’t realize he is that bad out there. Do you guys think it’s the injury or his age?

stack55

Reaction score
kJ missed a few tackles and was out of position some, but this is
Only his second game back isn’t it. He isn’t going to be sharp
Until he gets a few games under his belt.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I'm willing to cut KJ some slack for a few more games yet, we've seen guys missing training camps and come back and look awful most of the first half til they caught up to the game. He's played at such a consistent level for us that we expect a lot and he has looked horrible but it may be premature to say he's done...but I'm in no hurry to sign a new contract either...wait and see on KJ at the moment. Terrible timing for his game to be in shambles for the team tho

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
I think KJ started declining last year just a little bit. But this year the decline is much more evident. I think we need to think about getting younger at the LB positions.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
To say that KJ has taken a step backward is an understatement. It was bound to happen sometime this year. However, he appears to have a "weak" supporting staff.

2_0_6

Reaction score
That knee of his is worse than we are being told. Its definitely bothering him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
KJ was targeted by McVay. There was a ton of misdirection and pass-play scheming designed specifically to take him out of position or put mismatches on him. McVay knew he's rusty and went after him without mercy.

Guys...we have a Bill Belichick-on-offense in the division, and he's not going away for fifteen years. This is the new norm.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
KJ is one of my favorite Hawks. This was one of the worst games he has ever played in the Hawks uniform. The amount of misdirection by the rams was ridiculous! I hope he is just in a funk for missing so much time.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
We need Mychal Kendricks back in the worst way... and then we should offer him an extension.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I love me some KJ. But, there was one play in particular where you was literally looking around like he was completely lost. It was really odd.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3v0gj4mm said:
We need Mychal Kendricks back in the worst way... and then we should offer him an extension.

We'll have him back for the Vikings game.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Funny how one game changes perception. KJ is dealing with an significant injury. Against Detroit he was all over the place. If you listened to the Radio broadcast Wyman couldn't stop gushing about KJ's impact, but then in the Rams game he was useless. Maybe the injury is getting worse.

chris98251

Reaction score
He has been injured for a few years but went to Germany for some of that treatment they can do there but not sanctioned in the US, Sherman and Baldwin both did it as well. Now I think it's back and it seems worse.