Congratulations to

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Yes! It was a good 100 plus yards too. I dare say that I saw him drop the shoulder and make contact and still get positive yards! Great outing by Penny and I hope he builds on it.

sdog1981

Reaction score
My point is kind of a kinesiology one. Just look at how he falls to the ground compared to Carson. Carson is a powerful runner but he always had the ground at these odd angles and is bent over backward fighting for extra yards. It might explain why he has always been hurt since college.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
sdog1981":5j34r8wa said:
My point is kind of a kinesiology one. Just look at how he falls to the ground compared to Carson. Carson is a powerful runner but he always had the ground at these odd angles and is bent over backward fighting for extra yards. It might explain why he has always been hurt since college.

Carson is a smashmouth runner for sure. Tough for a body to hold up to that and the runners who manage to do just that seem to be far and few between ----- BEAST. He was truly a special talent that we were blessed to have at his peak for several seasons.

sdog1981

Reaction score
semiahmoo":zhi420oa said:
sdog1981":zhi420oa said:

Carson is a smashmouth runner for sure. Tough for a body to hold up to that and the runners who manage to do just that seem to be far and few between ----- BEAST. He was truly a special talent that we were blessed to have at his peak for several seasons.

The thing with beast was how smooth he was. The bow leg way he ran he would almost hit the ground at a clean angle. Almost never seen him get bent over backward or other odd angles

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think that young man is going to be just fine! Good game today!

nwHawk

Reaction score
He has more yards rushing so far this year than every Seahawk running back did the entire 2017 season.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well he is too fat and too slow, Wilson is also too slow now and washed up past his prime or he would have been running more, pity both of them don't have other options for employment and we are stuck with them right now. :p

I am lumping Wilson in here on purpose but both played very well for the most part, Penny was getting chuncks and Wilsons legs looked fine, Hammy must be healed I guess, other then dumb 3rd down empty backfield calls that never work these days Wilson also had a great game.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Still want to see a few good games in a row before I remove underwhelmed designation for Penny. That said he had a good game.