Im encouraged!!

LTH

Reaction score
2 games against the best team in football = 463 yards rushing 6 touchdown passes and 62 points... this is a highly potent offense...

I love the way shotty called the game! with just a little more execution were going to win games like that!

Great game thoroughly enjoyed it... cant wait until we play the Packers ...

This my friends is going to be an exciting year you are witnessing a championship run!

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How dare you come in here and be encouraged, we can't have that :lol:

I'm with you, very encouraged about the future of this team. Real close to being very good, just my opinion.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":19z5ib5q said:
How dare you come in here and be encouraged, we can't have that :lol:

I'm with you, very encouraged about the future of this team. Real close to being very good, just my opinion.

I just think they are missing on the big play in crucial times... I am reminded of J. Kearse... He always seemed to get open in critical situations and Wilson always found a way of getting him the ball in critical situations... that's not happening consistently this year... but it will.

I think they have a new OC and that Wilson is still trying to find him self with in this O... I also think the O line struggles against elite pass rushers. I don't think there has been continuity on the O line this is a big factor.

So IMO the problem is not lack of talent or poor coaching, its continuity and experience with in a new system.

Its really hard for me to read this board because most are missing it and reacting from emotion...

LTH

evergreen

Reaction score
We have the 10th best point differential in the nfl. That’s shows something.

Latest posts