Positive Mojo thread

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
There are 7 games left! 5 wins and we are in. It doesn’t matter who you play or when you play it’s HOW you play THAT day and that’s all that matters. Let’s get to .500 Thursday night and let the chips fall after that. Can I please get an Amen?

Go Hawks

mrt144

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":aa5k2nso said:
There are 7 games left! 5 wins and we are in. It doesn’t matter who you play or when you play it’s HOW you play THAT day and that’s all that matters. Let’s get to .500 Thursday night and let the chips fall after that. Can I please get an Amen?

Go Hawks

I wanna see them make Rodgers throw a Surface at McCarthy.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":171godev said:

Go Hawks

Amen!!!! :irishdrinkers:

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
mrt144":2h6ytno4 said:
Bandwagon76":2h6ytno4 said:

Go Hawks

I wanna see Clay Matthews get hit so hard he forgets his name.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":gtok3pc6 said:

Go Hawks

Amen!

P.S. I like your screen name. A little humor is appreciated.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2ugcfs9q said:
mrt144":2ugcfs9q said:
Bandwagon76":2ugcfs9q said:

Go Hawks

I wanna see Clay Matthews get hit so hard he forgets his name.

I want to see him get hit so hard his name becomes Porcelain.

However, his momma called him Clay, Im gonna call him Clay.

James in PA

Reaction score
Some say we’ll need to go 5-2 the rest of the way. Others say 6-1. Don’t really matter CUZ WE RUNNIN DAT TABLE!!!!

The only 2 remaining games that had me worried were at Carolina and KC. Well, Pitt may have exposed Carolina a little bit. If we can hang with the Rams on the road, we can win in Carolina. As far as the KC game, if they don’t flex us out of that prime time slot, we can take them in primetime in our house. (Of course, if they flex us out that could mean KC has HFA wrapped up already, which could be a good thing too).

3 has got to up his game a notch here in the home stretch. That will be the key. Avoid those sacks and overthrows. I just have a feeling we’ll see “the really good Russ” down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
James in PA":3goskaxn said:
Some say we’ll need to go 5-2 the rest of the way. Others say 6-1. Don’t really matter CUZ WE RUNNIN DAT TABLE!!!!

The only 2 remaining games that had me worried were at Carolina and KC. Well, Pitt may have exposed Carolina a little bit. If we can hang with the Rams on the road, we can win in Carolina. As far as the KC game, if they don’t flex us out of that prime time slot, we can take them in primetime in our house. (Of course, if they flex us out that could mean KC has HFA wrapped up already, which could be a good thing too).

3 has got to up his game a notch here in the home stretch. That will be the key. Avoid those sacks and overthrows. I just have a feeling we’ll see “the really good Russ” down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And please lord speaking of Kansas City, can we get the defense to react and tackle on a jet sweep or pitch? Outside runs in particular are killing us. We need to blow a few of those up so teams stop doing it.

It’s a one game at a time season and we have been there before. If somehow the Hawks can get to 7-5 I think we have a lot to be excited about, even if it’s not meant to be this year. I see a 12,13 win team in 2019.